Hi guys i have a Friga Bohn evaporator in a walk in freezer, evap is really old and 2 of the electric heaters have failed and customer has asked me to replace it, problem is that the data plate for the evaporator is missing and basically i need to get a match up to get the same size evap. I got the info off the compressor (condensor data plate missing as well) and gave that to climate centre (to get a match) along with coldroom size etc, they got back to me and said that the compressor is not for a freezer and will not work so they cannot match an evaporator to it??? The condensor is 2 year old according to customer and as far as it being the wrong compressor the freezer pulls down to -20 in no time, so climate have been no help, i have also been to HRP and they have not been able to help either. The customer will not want a whole new system installed when everything basically works ok so i need to match the evaporator somehow. The evaporator is a Friga Bohn, 2 fan unit, square fan guards,980mm x 370mm x 400mm(height), coldroom is 1650mm x 1600mm by approx 7ft high, compressor is Lunite Herm FH4524Z on r404a, if anyone can give me any advice with this that will be great, thanks

Also can anybody tell me a good uk supplier for door heaters for walk in freezers??
Thanks again