Hi, I have just (foolishly?) purchased a 12,000 btu 'self fit' ashp. I am hoping to heat most of my bungalow with it.

I have to choose between the following two locations for the internal unit

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
|.................. |............ option B........... |................ |................... |
| ..................| ...................................| BATHROOM |................... |
|. BEDROOM... |............ LOUNGE........... |..................|.. KITCHEN.... |
|.................. |................................... |................ |................... |
|.................. |................................... |....---------|.................. |
| ...................................option.A....... .........................................|
-----------------------------------------------...---------------------

Aplogies for the diagram!

Option A looks ok, I can set the louvres to swing left and right... But im not sure how acute/obtuse the angle will be. The doorways are in a staight line along the bottom wall. But they are all very close (6inches) to the wall)

If I have the swing setting on Option B will it travel to any other rooms?

The outside unit has an ideal location near option B

If there is not much between the two options B is easier for that reason.

(P.S.I cannot place the unit above any of the doorways. not enough space left above unit)

I also think it may not be as straight-forward to fit as implied....

Could anyone give me a ball park figure on how much it would cost to get a RE to fit in a 'self fit system'
opinions appreciated

Many thanks