M.Bukes Guest

W3000 Compact Controller

Hi guys
    Have alarm S51 and S52 coming up on climaveneta chillers. I need to get in to the manufacturers code to reset the compressor hours and cancel the alarm. Can anybody assist me, as I've tried all codes on previous forum mail and none have worked so far.
    Murray

Re: W3000 Compact Controller

clima codes are 9990, 1234 or 03230 if its a new one (as in less than 12 months old) it will be a 16 digit number which you simply wont get, clima are very strict on who they give their info to.
    the only 2 uk agents are powermaster or ics, you could try them but you would need model and serial number and to be honest you probably wouldnt get much joy

i used to work for one of the companies mentioned above and they wouldnt even allow us to have the 16 digit number only a select few members of staff were allowed such "important information" which was very handy at 2 oclock in the morning!!!

Hi, from memory I think the compact is very limited on its use and you have to source the next key pad up (maybe Carel PGD?) then you can get to the rest of the parameters. Cheers.
    In the words of David Byrne, Well...How did I get here?

Nadeem_aziz Guest

Hi ,

I experienced one such alarm few months back . I had 1234 for user and 9990 for manu. menus . But another higher level password was 0006 .
    I have one such annoying problem recently when W3000 wasnt responding to any password entry ?? . Do you have any idea when it denies menu access even with correct password??

Quote Originally Posted by sefuss View Post
    clima codes are 9990, 1234 or 03230 if its a new one (as in less than 12 months old) it will be a 16 digit number which you simply wont get, clima are very strict on who they give their info to.
    the only 2 uk agents are powermaster or ics, you could try them but you would need model and serial number and to be honest you probably wouldnt get much joy

i used to work for one of the companies mentioned above and they wouldnt even allow us to have the 16 digit number only a select few members of staff were allowed such "important information" which was very handy at 2 oclock in the morning!!!
    Hi yep this is correct these great italian units are top secret when it comes to codes .you must contact there rep
    THE DEFINITION OF A SMART PERSON IS ONE WHOM LEARNS FROM HIS MISTAKES!!!