I am having a problem with a GE refrigerator. It doesn't seem to cool properly even though the compressor is running. I cleaned the condensor coil and checked the evaporator for ice. It actually went into defrost while I had it apart, so I know that it defrosts. After that it seemed to start working again. The compressor sounded like it was doing more, the suction line was cooler, and the freezer froze icecubes. A couple of days later, it was warm again even though the compressor was still running. I unplugged it for half an hour or so and when I plugged it back in, it seemed to be working again. The suction line was cold and the freezer seemed to freeze again. I've done this a couple of times over a period of days. Everything electrical seems to work fine. I thought that it might be low on refrigerant, but it does freeze things sometimes, right after being unplugged and then plugged back in. It uses R134a and I know that sometimes with these systems there is a problem with oil collecting in the evaporator. Does this sound like the case here? Can anyone tell me what the best solution is to this problem?