brunomelo Guest

Reset internal Samsung units

Hi everyone, I've been searching for several years for a way to use my external unit to reset my internal units.

After a power failure, they "forgot" how they should work, and no longer produce cold. I've been calling the technician every time I have this problem, but this is going to be the third time in a week, and I just can't afford it anymore.

Every time he comes here, he puts a code on the outside unit "keypad" and all of the internal units turn on for a few seconds, than turn off. By doing this, they go back to its normal state.

I took a few pictures:

pageoftext./samsunghelpac

(add a com after the dot)

Any ideas of what the code is? I mean the code for the outside unit, since doing it on the internal units doesn't fix it. Thank you for any help!

P.S.: The 15 posts before links rule doesn't make any sense on a forum like this!

Re: Reset internal Samsung units

Quote Originally Posted by brunomelo View Post
    Hi everyone, I've been searching for several years for a way to use my external unit to reset my internal units.

After a power failure, they "forgot" how they should work, and no longer produce cold. I've been calling the technician every time I have this problem, but this is going to be the third time in a week, and I just can't afford it anymore.

Every time he comes here, he puts a code on the outside unit "keypad" and all of the internal units turn on for a few seconds, than turn off. By doing this, they go back to its normal state.

I took a few pictures:

pageoftext./samsunghelpac

(add a com after the dot)

Any ideas of what the code is? I mean the code for the outside unit, since doing it on the internal units doesn't fix it. Thank you for any help!

P.S.: The 15 posts before links rule doesn't make any sense on a forum like this!
    please supply full indoor model and i may be able to help
    Paul

"KEEP IT COOL"

brunomelo Guest

Hi, and thank you for your reply.

The indoor model is: MHO26FPEA and MHO35FPEA

They look exactly the same, even though they have different model numbers.

superswill, once again, thank you VERY much for any possible help on this.

Bruno

brunomelo Guest

BUMP. Anyone, please?