that originally was developed for cleaining of oils, acids, moisture and other residu

.fri3oilsystem.com
    Fri3Oil System is a system, that originally was developed for cleaining of oils, acids, moisture and other residues, any RAC installation containing halocarbon refrigerants: CFC’s, HCFC’s and HFC’s.

Today, there is a major problem in the RAC industry which is due to the hygroscopocity of the Polyolester Oils, POE, which are used with the HCF’s refrigerants.
    These oils take humidity from the ambient creating acid inside them that attack the compressor and other parts of the installation. Fri3Oil System is able to extract these acids until the last drop.
    Besides, Fri3Oil System is ideal for the recovery & recycling on site of all halocarbon refrigerants, with more than interesting transfer capacity, for example, we can move more than 115kg/hour of R-22. This circumstance makes Fri3Oil System a perfect method for retrofitting Mineral Oil, installations to POE, with HFC’s.

Acids cleaning, after a burnt out compressor

-Retrofit MO/POE

-POE Installation in which air comes in

-Preventive maintenance

Practice in TCR of RENFE(Spanish Railway company) in Vilanova i la Geltrú, Barcelona, *at their training course. An AC unit was cleaned after a compressor burnt out.

Practice at La Serenísima facilities, in Argentina, where several fridge-lorries where cleaned..

Practice at La Serenísima facilities, in Argentina, where several fridge-lorries where cleaned.

Special application for ITV, Spanish icecube machines manufacturer, in Valencia, Spain. They clean evaportarors and condensers in rows of 10 units.

Re: that originally was developed for cleaining of oils, acids, moisture and other re

elaireacondicionado.com/images/noticias/fri3oilsystem.jpg

Re: that originally was developed for cleaining of oils, acids, moisture and other re

//fotos.subefotos.com/d8a4a089f98746b7d97dcd030014caddo.jpg

//fotos.subefotos.com/33ed66f32cd7f4ba5bcce6794a29d675o.jpg

Rododfo

I think you need some more posts before your links will work? Great product idea though, is it any help in switching from mineral oil to synthetic?

Alec

remove oil
    http: //fotos.subefotos.com/33ed66f32cd7f4ba5bcce6794a29d675o.jpg

Alec. I do not speak English.
    I use google translator
    It is a perfect tool for mineral oil change to synthetic oil
    removes water, broken heat exchanger

a compressor that kills kills the next.
    if not eliminate acid will break again.
    Fri3oilsystem eliminates pollutant acid and refrigerator system.
    I did not sell. I purchased and it works ok

http ://refrigeracion.mforos.com/1015013/8434072-ampliamos-a-otros-paises-y-continente-africa-con-adiestramiento-en-argentina/
    is in Spanish.
    observed cleaning photos.
    the parties without oil. compressor motor and copper.
    without oil

mucha gracias senor Rodolforgetin es bien

The performance of this cleaning system is Internatioanlly approved and certified by Bureau Veritas.

I recomend you to visit this link and download the presentation regarding the European Regulations:
    E.R. 1005/2009, concerning the OPD's elimination.
    E.R. 842/2006, about the f-gases leakages control.
    www.fri3oilsystem.com/june.zip