Smile St. Patrick's Day

Hi, all

seems we all are very busy... maybe with beer

I wish you all the best, but do not celebrate too much ... tomorrow is a working day ....

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.

Re: St. Patrick's Day

i just dont get this whole ST Patricks day thing, i have driven through Edinburgh city centre and there is green everywhere, the pubs and bars are busy with SCOTTISH people in green shirts and Irish tops all getting merry celebrating, where are these same people on ST Andrews day, ST Georges and ST Davids day? why is we feel the need to celebrate ST Patricks day when we dont celebrate our own speicial days?
    i am sure i will get hung for saying this, but every Irish person i have meet after they have had a few of the black stuff cant wait to put the boot into us brits, i am not having a go here at the Irish, i just feel sad that people here in Scotland dont even know its ST Andrews day until they see haggis buy 1 get 1 free in their local supermarkets!

, but every Irish person i have meet after they have had a few of the black stuff cant wait to put the boot into us brits, i am not having a go here at the Irish... hello...its wat u call the craic...lighten up,no1,s doing u no harm are they?
    Last edited by aircool; 17-03-2010 at 02:20 PM.

lol i knew it wouldn't be long for someone to take offence, and i am sorry if you do take offence,my point is everyone would be better of if we took as much enjoyement out of our own countrys day, i for 1 love abit of the craic not long back from the emerald isle myself had 3 days driving round coleraine,donegal and the giants causway,in fact im going back to derry in may for a few days more craic as its dead on

fair enough i know what ur saying...hope u enjoy ur stay in my hometown then.fair play for getting the name right.lol

I have flicked between three different radio stations today ( Radio 2, Magic FM and Absolute), all they have talked about is St. Patricks day, the London eye is going to be illuminated green tonight, neither bothers me in the slightest but it seems a bit odd to have "adopted" another countrys national celebration.

I allways meet up with a few mates on St. Georges day, which never gets a mention.

Anyway happy St. Patricks day! and happy belated St. Davids day, Burns night etc.

Cheers
    Tutto il Mondo e un Paese

No offence taken, 800 years of oppression and all that

Marathon session of father ted to look forward to!

alec

As an American I wore my touch of green today. It is just a bit of good fun here.
    Someone mentioned haggis. I have had it twice. And the second time was sober!

you cant whack a bit haggis, only problem is trying to catch 1

paddy took his his pet goldfish to the vet, said he thought it had epilepsy, vet said, it looks pretty calm to me, paddy say's i havent taken it out the bowl yet

sure it was,nt jock took it 2 the vet...lol..seen that joke in the daily star 2day

Sure it wasn`t jock, went to the vet

only jocking

and especially to our american cousins:

http://paddynotpatty.com/

alec