Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tesco

Re: Tesco

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshire View Post
    That is one big oops if it is true Are WR not TUPEing engineers to KB in Scotland?

2 possibly 3 and those numbers were included in the 5.

its funny at the beginning of thread and other kb engineers gloating about winning this contract , where are they now? all running for cover.

Lets face it with them t & c's, if your a half decent engineer and you can find a job else where you will be away as soon as you can.

simbarashe Guest

hie guys just finished my advanced level 3 diploma in refrigeration heating and air con,do u think i have a chance of getting job or i need more knowledge.

2 engineers tuped to KB from WR what a sham!!!!

i heard elvis works down my local kebab shop! and he used to work for woolworths and his sisters boyfriends next door neighbours cat got run over by a spaceship
    my mate said she said she sells sea shells on the sea shore!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coolhibby1875 View Post
    was speaking to my mate today who works for KB, says they only have 6 engineers dedicated for the new tesco contract instead of the 22 they thought they would have in place, if thats true with only 1 week to go
    then they will be up a creek without a paddle, i hope its gonna be a long hot summer
    sorry but i think your mate must be elvis or maybe ET last i heard that company had about 120 staff up north

Quote Originally Posted by CAPTAINBIRDSEYE View Post
    sorry but i think your mate must be elvis or maybe ET last i heard that company had about 120 staff up north

hi captain not like you to reply with sarcism, they might have about 120 staff up here but they need at least all of them for thier other work, let's be hohnest we both know they cant get engineers for love,nor money up here and are using agencies i know lots of guy's that work for KB, sorry none called Elvis or ET and they are not intrested in doing the tesco's at all.

need to go now and take my HOUND DOG for a walk, hopefully its a nice night so i can look at the BLUE MOON better not wear my BLUE SUEDE SHOES though as my wife has a SUSPICIOUS MIND, and i dont want to end up in the HEART BREAK HOTEL

UH HU HU UH

lol atleast we can keep our sense of humour bud after all there only fridges
    no idea bout up north but down this end companies can never have enough men i feel

W.R tuped 3 engineers

Personally I learned a LOT working on Tesco several years ago. Can't say I miss it at all, and it sounds like they're just getting worse & worse.
    Anyone here ever been locked in 'until you fix it' by the b'stards?
    We tried every sort of system to cope with the OOH demand, including shifts. What worked for us in the end was having 6 on standby doing a night each, no1 2 nights until you'd done a 'whole week' ie. Covered every day. Then bloke 7 took bloke 1's place & so on.
    Losing an APV HT comp was always 'interesting'. I understand they've all been replaced with Enviropaks or similar now?
    60 hours without OT??!! F. THAT! I know the U.K. is financialy stuffed, but that sounds like the ultimate mickey take!
    GOOD LUCK to whatever poor sods get the work - YOU'LL NEED IT!
    By the way, City are over here now too, having done the Asda thing with Coles. The coue of City guys I've bumped o to so far seem happy enough.
    Last edited by chillin out; 21-04-2010 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FreezerGeezer View Post
    Anyone here ever been locked in 'until you fix it' by the b'stards?
    Well as it happens! I was working on the roof a couple of nights ago and the security guard locked and tagged the door.It was 3 in the morning and the store wouldnt answer the phone so i had to shout at one of the ZOMBIES in the car park to tell someone i was up there,luckily they werent too drugged out of their minds and they got someone to unlock the door.

I`m loving Tesco
    If it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.

Damo

ive practically just finished my apprentice training for a said large company an its not too bad! The key to training any lads coming through is the quality of engineers they work with, but, above all its the drive in the individual!!!

Et tu, Brute Guest

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBoy View Post
    ive practically just finished my apprentice training for a said large company an its not too bad! The key to training any lads coming through is the quality of engineers they work with, but, above all its the drive in the individual!!!

Good luck with your career, as you mentioned try not to forget your drive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12