Hey guys, wondering if I could get some advice about a situation I have at the moment....I have a tecumseh 3 Phase recipricating Compressor Model Tagp2516z which was a replacement for a Copeland Scroll Model ZF13K-TSV-556. I changed from the Copeland to the Tecumseh as the Copeland had been running inefficiently. Upon connection of the Tecumseh Compressor I noticed the Phase Rotation was incorrect(for the Copeland Scroll). I performed acid tests for the oil, no acid was present, tripple vacced the system and charged with R404A. The compressor ran fine until it reached -17 degrees then struggled to hold that temperature. Suction pressure was -35 degrees C, ambient teperatures were 38 degrees C, and condensing pressure was at 52 degees C. The coldroom ran for 1 week and the new compressor has now failed resistence betwwen L1 and L3 and has failed to earth.

Upon further inspection, a newly commissioned 3 Phase generator was auto swiching on mains power failure and was noticed to be switching phases(L2, L3 - opposite to incoming power supply) with a delay time of no more than 30 seconds.

Has this caused my compressor failure??? Please help as this is URGENT!!!