Hello:

I have been working to develop a work management system designed to assist small to mid-size service organizations with their day-to-day work management needs.

My current time table is to have primary development completed by the end of Q1, and then begin final live testing.

Below you will find a short description of the functionality the system offers. I would like to ask for any suggestions for changes to current plans; other functionality to consider; or just comments in general.

Currently, my website contains out-dated information, and is not ready to be visited; however, I will do my best to put together a PowerPoint showing screens and functionality, and provide a link, by next weekend.

I would like to thank each of you, for taking the time to read this, and for any information/assistance you provide me.

Respectfully:

Mark

Customer Management - Includes support for commercial and residential customers, with support for multiple locations for each; basic contract management for rates, by type of work; PM system with plans for future functionality for emailing and/or printing customer reminders.

Work Management - Includes service call generation with support for an unlimited number of site visits; parts staging capabilities; quote generation, including support for fixed and calculated costs; a powerful 2-click graphic scheduling system capable of managing more than 150 technician schedules.

Sales & Invoicing - Functionality includes counter sale screens, for supporting over-the-counter parts sales; credit memos; invoicing for service calls, with support for service packages and/or T&L. Invoices can be created for a single visit, or all visits, but can be done multiple times, as work progresses; also includes functionality for job costing, which can be done against counter sales, service calls, and even projected numbers for quotes.

Inventory Management - Includes screens for managing individual parts, with support for transfers and adjustments, cores, and re-order points; inventory location management, with support for 4 primary locations, will call, and an unlimited number of truck inventories; core bank to manage both incoming and outgoing; also includes screens detailing inventory values, and for updating pricing for parts lists. While not yet tested, it is expected the system will fully support bar coding.

Purchasing - Includes support for PO generation, either from scratch or from a list of back order parts, or parts that have reached their re-order point; create receiving notices, RMAs, and invoice matching.

Reporting - While the reports are not yet designed, one primary report will be a Daily Transaction Report, showing a day's transactions, by type, for the date provided.

Future Version - Plans currently include development of a slimmed down "Technician's Version", which would be designed to operate on a touch-screen laptop. Functionality would include a time sheet function, managing truck inventory, and the ability to create an on-site invoice for COD customers.