Tech info or direction to for data Mitsubishi RR120 220/240v rotary compressor

Can any one help with capacity data of this small dometic ?refrigeration compressor at varying suction temps etc etc together current draw.

Or can any one poinyt me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance
    Rick
    downunder

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: Tech info or direction to for data Mitsubishi RR120 220/240v rotary compressor

Found some info to get you started ??

Try this link:-
    http://www.refrigerationresearch.com...DC%20power.htm

data at bottom of screen..
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Re: Tech info or direction to for data Mitsubishi RR120 220/240v rotary compressor

yes I know Brian,,,,but these are the co I am trying to check up on...i dont like what they are trying to say on their site ...ie 240v mitsi rotary (at more than twice the capacity of Danfoss bd35) is less enegy (input watts) than the danfoss for same size cabinet (portable 12volt fridge)

Can be correct Eskimo, depends sometimes solely on the conditions they give the capacities.
    And you can't compare a 12 V compressor with a 220 Vac compressor nor different brands.
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Peter,
    If I had the tech data of mitsi compressor I can compare it against the 12v Danfoss....

The fact that one is 12vdc and the other 240v ac 50 or 60 hetz or manufacturer is different does not matter to the capacity of the comp at manufacturers specified conditions.....This is why I need the data so I can compare duty of both