Exclamation york chiller ylcs control logic problems

hello, i am looking for information regarding the controls logic used for the york ylcs07255A50yA.
    i have a water cooled chiller that does not have provisions for condensor water, there is no space to connect a condensor water flow switch and there is no monitoring of cond. water temp. if the cond pump is switched off, the chiller runs and trips on a manual reset hp switch.
    this microprocessor does show provisions for condensor fans.

the chilled water temp. sensor has also been replaced 3 x times from new, the chiller is 2 years old.
    information from our local johnson controls guys are not easy available and not very helpful

Re: york chiller ylcs control logic problems

Could you confirm model no. pls YLCS0725 ?A 50 YA, ?=S standard unit, H high efficiency, A Remote air cooled. Its not impossible you have the wrong EPROM software fitted. Whichever model you have there is no provision for condense flow switch inputs into the controller, I have previoulsy simply wired in series with the chilled flow switch.

Re: york chiller ylcs control logic problems

Quote Originally Posted by koolkatz View Post
    hello, i am looking for information regarding the controls logic used for the york ylcs07255A50yA.
    i have a water cooled chiller that does not have provisions for condensor water, there is no space to connect a condensor water flow switch and there is no monitoring of cond. water temp. if the cond pump is switched off, the chiller runs and trips on a manual reset hp switch.
    this microprocessor does show provisions for condensor fans.

the chilled water temp. sensor has also been replaced 3 x times from new, the chiller is 2 years old.
    information from our local johnson controls guys are not easy available and not very helpful
    hi there as yorkie stated either u have the wrong eprom or u could just wire in series as done with evaporator flowswitch!!!!
    THE DEFINITION OF A SMART PERSON IS ONE WHOM LEARNS FROM HIS MISTAKES!!!