Thread: Ripped off

rick Guest

Ripped off

Anyone seen this?
    www.refrigerationsecrets.com

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: Ripped off

OK, I've read it, now do I spend $50 odd to read more or not ?

How is this guy advertising his ebook I wonder or is he sending out the advert via snailmail ?

Come to that Rick, how did you come across this site --- is it yours ??
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

hi **** i just read it. Well i guess some of it is true there are some shonky operators out thier. At least we can sleep well at nite its not us. I did work for a company called R&D ref in clifton hill Robert Higgenbottem the owner gave $100 s for a comp change. It never changed my work ethics and i didnt stay long. If the book tells them how to fix things its good for us thier more likely to do more harm than good then we will have to fix fault and what they have buggered up. Lets see them get ref handling ticket lol. catch you mate. Is that understandable Marc. As for me Abo KKK forever. PLus my family came from the mother land on the second fleet;settlers. I still stand for God Save The Queen atleast i know all the words. Dont know advance australia Fair!

I believe the English term is BULLOCKS

Its another way to rip people off.
    The web is full of them.

The simple answer for the problem is: DONT BUY A FRIDGE

Chemi

Nice attempt Chemi - just a small spelling mistake but at least you fooled the forum spell checker and let us know your feelings

I agree with your sentiments 100%. The bloke that wrote this load of BOLLUCKS is a pure salesman.

I might write my own web site on the same lines cos the missus want another holiday and I need the cash.

Bollucks or bullocks. (קשקושי ביצים)

You get the picture Frank

Chemi

Got to talk to Webram, It doesn`t want to accept the translation to Hebrew/

Chemi

rick Guest

Smile Re: Ripped off

Brian It wood be good if I was retiring like this bloke,but I dont think that this will happen soon.Found this site the same way I found this forum,typed refrigeration into a search engine and there it was.
    So this fellow is basically saying learn the secrets of how I was ripping people off for several years and I am also going to charge you for it.
    Notice that you can't post any comments?

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Quote Originally Posted by rick
    Notice that you can't post any comments?
    Makes you feel like hacking into his site doesn't it ?
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Talking Re: Ripped off

just skimmed through it but if this guy can teach you all you need to know from a book it makes me wonder why we don't all buy it and give it to our apprentices to speed up the training process an reduce the massive skills shortage we have in the uk.
    we could also ask him to write one on plumbing, electrical installation/faultfinding, car repair computer repair and programming etc. because its my idea i'm going to claim royalties and retire.

Hi Guys,

This guide is for the thick or lazy. Why

If you are being ripped off all you need to do is go to the Yellow Pages and look under refrigeration.

As you may have guessed this is something the REALLY !!!! p's me off, people moaning about poor service but not changine their service provider. You do it with other things, Credit cars, banks, car makes, phone/elec/gas suppliers.

To anyone who has stumbled onto this site and has been regulally overcharged or had poor service.

THERE ARE 100's OF REFRIGERATION COMPANIES OUT THERE

regards

Fatboy

50$ For that a customer could buy a proper refrigeration book, Like the Kotza books which teaches basics to the more advanced.
    Also does this book cover all the EPA stuff that we have to know and the fines involved to venting to atomosphere etc.

If anybody wants to get rich quick please send me £10 for a information leaflet. LOL

Neil