Greetings and well wishes to all. To try and make it simple, I am living by an old proven motto. " IF YOU KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING....YOU KEEP GETTING WHAT YOU GOT !!! ". I had a bad day and a private meltdown. Now I am going in a new direction. I am in need of knowledgable proven successful advice on a new business software program to re-structure my small but overworked business. I want to start from scratch and need the best computer program offered to set-up all forms of accounting, time management, inventory, pricing & quote spec updating, printing of proposals..invoicing..acct. payable & receivable..THE WHOLE PACKAGE. Iknow I'm asking a lot but I also know I'm asking the right people. Give me a manifold and meter and I'm " killer ". The numbers part of the biz is frustrating. I put my faith in a " I got the guy for you " but it cost me thousands in mistakes. Now I want to fly or crash on my own work. So...if anyone can take pity on my and point me in the right direction, I will be in your debt. I am Illinois based, Windows based, willing to learn and fed up !!! I know there is an answer to my problem, I just needed to ask the " family ". Thanks to all for their input, opinions and , most of all, their understanding. Today I can't afford not to do whatever it takes to improve. Look forward to hearing from you. Thank you and best wishes for everyone's success. !!!