chiller training

Hello,
    For the last few months I have been checking into chiller training seminars.
    Siglers, Trane, and Carrier all provide training seminars for a substantial price. I dont mind paying their prices.
    Does anybody have any comments on the above training programs, like I said I dont mind paying the price but in return I would like receive the BEST training possible.

Re: chiller training

What are you trying to achieve by training? I mean, are you trying to become a chiller technician, are you looking after some chillers already & want to know how they operate, are you a dx system designer & need to know how to design for chilled water systems?

Trane, and I assume the others, have various training courses tailored to what you're doing - Working in the industry & just need an understanding, Designer, Facilities Maintenance, Service Technician, etc.

Re: chiller training

Thanks for your reply.
    I have been in HVAC industry for some time now, up til now its been mostly residential. I recently sold my HVAC company and started work with a Engineering company working in the marine HVAC industry.
    It would be perfect if I had a senior tech to shadow on the large screw chillers but i dont. I truly believe the school of hard knocks and learning directly from a tech that has experience.
    The training would have to give me the confidence to work on these systems, and trouble shoot.
    These training seminars seem to be a bit pricey and thats fine if there worth it.