Thread: Iiar

Hybrid View

Iiar

Is someone member of IIAR?
    I need a book but if you're not a member, well....I think it's a book with golden pages.
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Re: Iiar

Just as a refresher
    http://www.iiar.org/catalog/iteminfo...pid=1&pcatid=0

Others interested in this book? Perhaps we then can send a mail for some more.
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Hi Peter.

They call it "The Bible of piping"
    Maybe thats why the price is so high.

Good luck.

Chemi

I have that book (Ammonia Refrigeration Piping Handbook - the 2000 edition). Are there any special things you looking for?

Regards,

Jan

Well Jan,I was interested to buy but as a non member, it's rather expensive.
    Is it in your opinion a good book? It's very difficult to find a book about NH3 refrigeration. Reviews are also hard to find.
    MarcC promised me once this book but after his ban here in RE after insulting many of our members, this will be history.

Peter, I am not a member either. Unfortunately it is not an electronic copy I have, so I can't share it with you, which would not be legal anyway.

I will scan one chapter so you can evaluate the content. If you PM me your e-mail address, I shall mail you. I could also include other information that might interest you.

The book is good for reference, but I don't think you would find so many new or better ways to do things. Hopefully, the installations you have done up to now, are done correctly.

Regards,

Jan

RidleyNH3 Guest

Are there any good ammonia sites/hardback books minus the high costs of joining?