Low temp R-507 Supplier

I have an application where I want to remove heat from a nominal 1 Ton load at -70C or colder. I already have a 40 Ton R-507 compound system installed. It seems logical to find a small booster compressor to to suck R-507 out of the small load at -70C and either discharge it into the -48C system. The condensed R-507 to the -70C load would come from the 40T R-507 system and the vapor would go back to it.

If oil management is a problem, another solution would be to use some of the -48C R-507 to run the condenser on a closed loop R-23 system.

I have sent inquiries to numerous suppliers with limited success. To date, we have only one quote for a 2.5 Kw recip R-23 compressor and R-507 condenser for $140K. This is much more than I woudl expect to pay for this unit.

Any suggestions who is a good supplier?

Is the low stage R-507 compressor with SST at -75C or so discharging to an existing system operating at -48C SST a good option?

Re: Low temp R-507 Supplier

Typos and clarifications Vs the original post are provided below. Hoping for some favorable input.

I have an application where I want to remove heat from a nominal 1 Ton load at -70C. I already have a 40 Ton R-507 compound system installed operating at -48C SST. It seems logical to find a small booster compressor to to suck R-507 out of a small evaporator operating at -70C and discharge it into the much larger existing -48C compound system--effectively making a 3 stage compound system out of the small load operating at -70C.

Most of the condensed R-507 from the compound system would supply the -48C evaporator and a small portion would supply the -70C evaporator. All of the gas would be compressed in a conventional 2 stage compound system and a small portion of it would be effectively compressed in a 3 stage compound system.

If oil management is a problem, another solution would be to use some of the -48C R-507 to run a condenser on a closed loop R-23 system operating at -70 SST and -48C discharge dewpoint. This would use a small portion of the -48C R-507 system to run the R-23 condenser.

I have sent inquiries to numerous suppliers with limited success. To date, we have only one quote for a 2.5 Kw recip R-23 compressor and R-507 condenser for $140K. This is much more than I expected to pay for this unit.

Any suggestions who could supply a small R-507 compressor operating at -70C SST and discharge dewpont of -48C (about 3 psia suction and 15 psia discharge pressure) are welcome.

Failing that, suggestions for suppliers of a small R-23 compressor with R-507 inter-stage condenser are welcome.