G'day,

After I posted that last I realized that I had not mentioned the condensers. There us one unit that has been partitioned into two segments each with its own fan. The compartments are separated so no "feed-back" I will try to make a drawing of how it is rigged up now and post it. The evaporators are eutectic plates as I mentioned above they are 12 wraps of 3/16" copper tubing evenly spaced and well supported. Half go clockwise around the box and the other half go counter clock wise from and to manifolds. The eutectic solution is ethylene glycol at about 35% with distilled water.

One question that is coming up is "do we need to keep the capillary tube coils when the Danfoss TN2 TXV valves are installed?" My island rocket scientist says "Me never see no have that"

Sorry for all the dumb questions. I know you lads are pros at this and I am not even an amateur, but these freezer are important for a lot of people and it's not as if I can run down to the local shop and have a chat about it. In fact there is no local shop !

Thanks again

Shane