Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Re: Dropped in it and trying t get it sorted

Quote Originally Posted by H/V Vega View Post

The freezer man at first said we did not need the Danfoss TN2 valves and accumulators but insisted that a coil ( looking like a spring) of very small pipe was enough. HUmph! Well that doesn't work at all. Any one feel like being our "remote advisor? The guy is willing, but his experience is very limited... best I can say is he solders nicely and is very careful about insulation. I have a good technical background so if someone will explain what we should do I will guide this guy through it.

Best regards

Shane
    That DB50F is probably BD50F! Are you sure with model numbers!
    If you wish to make freezer with that BD50F, that freezer will be small (about 200l) because that compressor has around 50W capacity at -25/45°C working temperatures (-18°C in freezer, 35°C ambient).
    You say that compressor is came with all electronics. Is it maybe BD150F?

That TN2 is actually TXV!
    That coil is capillary tube!

Both have function of metering refrigerant in system.
    Capillary tube is used in small systems while TXV is used in larger systems.

If you want us to help you, you should supply us with all information's about what components you have (make, model number) with pictures of parts and pictures of place where equipment will be positioned.
    Also person who will make assembly need to be qualified to work with refrigerants and brazing equipment and must have all necessary tools to make that.

Since you don't have enough posts to insert photos or links to them, best is to upload your photos to imageshack or flickr or any other photo sharing site and post here link but without any http//www. part of link.
    Last edited by nike123; 13-09-2009 at 07:48 AM.