Thread: turbomiser?

turbomiser?

recently come across some statistics about the new turbomiser comepressors. from what it sounds like there are the best think since sliced bread. The noise levels are none existent, 1 unit the same size as a standard lawn mower and it kicks out about 500 kw. has any1 come across these and is there anywhere i can read up on this new technology?

Re: turbomiser?

Quote Originally Posted by jonjon200 View Post
    recently come across some statistics about the new turbomiser comepressors. from what it sounds like there are the best think since sliced bread. The noise levels are none existent, 1 unit the same size as a standard lawn mower and it kicks out about 500 kw. has any1 come across these and is there anywhere i can read up on this new technology?

Have you used the search...

Blog Entries

recently come across some statistics about the new turbomiser comepressors.
    You mean Danfoss Turbocor compressor?
    Turbomiser is name of chiller unit which use Turbocor compressor.
    Search this forum with Turbocor key word.
    Last edited by nike123; 03-09-2009 at 10:33 AM.

Hi Jon, Look at this

http://www.turbocor.com/literature/p...turbomiser.pdf

Norm
    My wife used to say you never listen to a word I say at least I think that what she said

Alot of the high rise buildings in Sydney are installing these powerpax chillers which incorporate these turbocor compressor. They are a centrifugal type compressor and are oil less. That is they use electromagnetic bearings. They run super quiet. The powerpax chillers which use them that ive worked on draw the same sort of current as a domestic kettle does, real low current draw and the chiller itself can run on loads as low as 1 degree across the vessel