Thread: HELLO everyone

dave887 Guest

Smile HELLO everyone

ive only just stumbled over this site and it looks the dogs if you dont mind me saying, ive been working in the refrigeration field for just over a year and im about to start college doing the nvq 2, obviously even after only a year i have not scratched the surface of how much i need to know to actually say im an engineer, ive had a few jobs since school but never have i been keen on them but im enjoying working in refrigeration and really want to make a career of it, i was wondering in about 5 years my chances of moving to australia and what qualifications i would need and if anyone on the site has done it, id appreciate a reply thanks dave

Re: HELLO everyone

dave welcome to RE,

see this site for info

http://www.australianmigrations.com....FZwA4wodkw9lkQ

but there are many on this,you will find adds in all the red top papers that will send you a free info pack
    Paul

"KEEP IT COOL"

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Welcome to the forum Dave and enjoy your long term relationship (to be) with the hissing stuff in pipes.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_UK View Post
    Welcome to the forum Dave and enjoy your long term relationship (to be) with the hissing stuff in pipes.
    ah so its in the pipes,i get it now
    Paul

"KEEP IT COOL"