Hi, i am just starting to learn about refrigeration and how it all works, although i am unsure of how positive and negative air pressure will affect a refrigeration system i was hoping that some1 could help me out with this.
I am currently designing a filtered positive air system for a food production plant, up to now the positive air systems i have installed have been fed from the outside ambient air. on this system as the production room is to be kept at below 12degrees celsius and is 700cubic metres, going on the basis of using 8 air changes per hour. i am hoping to use two feeds with dampers, one from the outside and one from the refrigerated garage store next door to the production room which is kept at 5 degrees is 2,800 cubic metres. Will the negative air pressure created in the refrigerated garage area (which is 4x the size of the production room) affect the evaporators in this room, apart from making them work a little harder?? i am sorry if i havn't explained this very well this is my fist time writing a post. i can give more details if needed. Hope some one can advise. Thanks