dazzak Guest

Samsung Home Aircon Issue - Display Flashing

Hi,

Have a multisplit aircon system in my house (1 outdoor unit and 2 indoor units (MH19AP2-12) - 1 in lounge, 1 in bedroom.

One in lounge is fine and working. However the one in the bedroom recently started flashing all the characters on the indoor unit display - believe this may have been after a power cut.

Pressing buttons on the remote makes the unit "beep" however nothing happens. I've tried cutting power to the whole system and back on again but this makes no difference.

Is this a simple issue to fix? Local aircon guys seem stumped. Just wondering if there's anything I can do in terms of resetting / troubleshooting?

Thanks all in advance - sweltering at night!

Darren

Re: Samsung Home Aircon Issue - Display Flashing

After any power interuptions, it's common to have to look up the codes for and reprogram a samsung. It's a common problem with samsungs being designed the way they are. I don't have any codes for that model or multisplits though.
    It's a simple fix, but you have to find someone willing to give you the codes and instructions.
    Problems like this with samsungs are that common, ther's lists of codes and guides throughout this forum though. SO maybe try searching for 'samsung' or your model and you find it here somewhere.
    Last edited by paul_h; 03-07-2009 at 05:09 PM.