i am new to a/c but i am pretty knowledgable about it. i installed a brand new goodman 3ton heatpump split system, with matching down-draft air handler.
the lowest i can get the vent temp is between 59-62 degrease. the condensing unit came with a .073 orface, and the handler came with a .078.
i used the .073 first, but the temp was high, so i tried the .078 and it got better, but the pressures still wasnt right. 70psi on the low side and 155-165 on the high side. so i put in a .061 and the pressures to me were perfect, 70psi(low) and 240psi(high). i then tried a .082 and the pressures were off but the suction line was cold, but not cold enough. the suction line temp is 56 degrease and my vent temp is 57-59. so i know its not an air flow problem. and my hight side pressure is only 150psi. i also have little heat from the condenser and on the highside line. i have replace the suction line all the way, and checked the highside and found no restriction. me and my freind (wich has been doin this for years) are completely stumped. any ideas would be greatly appreciated. thanks