Talking vector mt overcooling on rear

have got a problem with a phase 1 vector multitemp,rear zone keeps overcooling,
    have found that when rear goes to null when front on high speed cool the micro still maintains a partial earth
    to lsv2,enough to keep the solenoid open and keep rear cooling,diconnect speed solenoid then problem goes away,have tried micro,display and speed solenoid,
    can only think something is inducing a signal to the micro on high speed,..........but what........
    thanks for any help

Re: vector mt overcooling on rear

Quote Originally Posted by MRW View Post
    have got a problem with a phase 1 vector multitemp,rear zone keeps overcooling,
    have found that when rear goes to null when front on high speed cool the micro still maintains a partial earth
    to lsv2,enough to keep the solenoid open and keep rear cooling,diconnect speed solenoid then problem goes away,have tried micro,display and speed solenoid,
    can only think something is inducing a signal to the micro on high speed,..........but what........
    thanks for any help
    check diodes if none fitted fit one have you got a diagram will look myself later and get back to you

I would say you have a bad ground on the speed control solenoid circuit. You could try to add a secondary ground to the speed solenoid to chassis ground. I haven't worked on a phase 1 Vector but I would assume the micro is not directly controlling the speed solenoid.

fixed or ongoing

fixed,problem was a 1.5v drop between battery live feed at switch panel and sp3,causing ground to be outputed,remade connections unit has run ok since