I am looking for work within the refrigeration and air conditioning sector

i am intrested in furthering my tech cert 6127 qualification to empolyment with any refrigeration or air conditioning companies out there.Nvq level 2 refrigeration is the next step and i need to be employed within the trade to carry on any further learning.if there are any employers that could help me could you please get in contact.Areas around the west midlands,Birmingham,Dudley,Walsall,Coventry,Derby or wolverhahampton would be excellent....thanks

Re: I am looking for work within the refrigeration and air conditioning sector

Quote Originally Posted by 81dannyg View Post
    i am intrested in furthering my tech cert 6127 qualification to empolyment with any refrigeration or air conditioning companies out there.Nvq level 2 refrigeration is the next step and i need to be employed within the trade to carry on any further learning.if there are any employers that could help me could you please get in contact.Areas around the west midlands,Birmingham,Dudley,Walsall,Coventry,Derby or wolverhahampton would be excellent....thanks

have you tryed any companies ?

you might be waiting a long time for them to come to you.

is it best to write or phone?

write or phone sum places . you will get old waiting for them to come to you . gl