Q-1300 series barely harvesting, sometimes not at all. Ice just hangs there, and the plate looks good. Remote condenser was cleaned, subcooling about 27-30 degrees at the ice-maker, before the heat exchanger.Pressures normal, according to the service manual.The Harvest Pressure Regulator valve frosts up, or at least gets cold, when harvesting ice, even though it's taking gas off the top of the receiver.I'm thinking it's either the HPR going bad, or it's grossly over charged.The headmaster on the condenser seems to be working, as in it doesn't seem to be bypassing, as noted by the subcoolin measurement.Also checked too see if the machine was level, and it was.No water valves are leaking by, but incoming water is about 85 degrees F.Not out of spec, but kinda close. also condenser air incoming temp is about 96 degrees F.Discharge temp at the comp is in the 180 deg F range, but getting down to 100 in harvest mode.It's a R-404 machine, and I'm gonna pull the charge tomorrow, weigh it, and probably change the HPR valve as well as the headmaster. I hope I'm On the right track here as Ive only worked on about 8-10 ice machines, none were Manitowoc.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!!