Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: R407 C wall mount LG 7 Kw

G'day from New Zealand Aiyub,
    I would start again, evacuate, and weigh the correct charge into the system, and then you will know you have the right amount of gas, I also think you have a faulty indoor sensor, hope this helps
    Regards
    Tony

Hello Tony,

This " beast" is rearing its head up again, but youre absolutely right...... Just shows, The Kiwis got their heads screwed on right.

I have removed all the charge, fresh charge is in..........and the unit is working swimmingly.

But I have given the unit a head start.......I have now connected condenser fan direct, ie: it is no longer controlled by the whims of the indoor unit sensor...........( which as u say, could well be faulty)

But I am sick to my back teeth, ( assuming it is faulty, that is ) of LG stuff playing up.........when it should be new????

I have had three remote controllers pack up.........Yes three. The LCD displays play up.......

Then this beast........which I refer to as the most unforgiving air con ever built.

Why would or should you need to have a Masters Degree to comprehend the workings of an air con????

In this case.........LG dont have the foggiest how to design an air con which uses R407C

I rest my case.

Other members............may shake their heads at my impertinence.............but , me...........LG and I are not in Love no more.........we are seeking a divorce.......

And pssssssssss,, between you and I, I have a secret mistress/ girlfreind on the side !!!!

Her name is..........Fuji.....and Mitsi !!!! but one blinked at me the other day.........her name is Tosh !!!!

Wink Re: R407 C wall mount LG 7 Kw

Daikin

david mcbain Guest

can i just ask if the low ambient controll is set correctly and that you have run this unit with a probe taking evap temp if not please could you as i am interested as to what super heat you have

I think u will find the readings somewhere along the thread........This unit is not fitted with Low Ambient Kit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12