brema ice maker problem

i have a brema ice maker i am working on the refrigeration part works fine when it goes on to harvest is has hot gas defrost and the works fine but it does not move on to the next faze in the cycle i tested timer motor it has three thermostats bin thermostat evap thermostat witch think is ok becasue it moves on to harvest i and a thermo for defrost temp not shore it if it the timer or one of the thermostats i was thinking motor towords timer getting stuck or defrost thermostat i have not done much work on this brand of ice makers does any one have i wiring diagram for a brema cb1565aq and could any one tell me witch thermostats are make on rise and brake on rise so i can test them

Re: brema ice maker problem

the evap heats up but is sticks on harvet 4 ever

parts manual would be good and best place to bye parts for them in australia

icecoolkev Guest

sounds to me like you have a timer problem. dats from experience of bremas which are pretty good machines

hi
    there is a 3 pin thermostat try to make timer motor work dy making a jumper between the brown &grey 1 as i recall if it didnt move its a timer problem if it moves its a thermostat problem

For parts try Ice Master on 03 9455 2300 they have most bits you need in stock and can give you fault-finding advice over the phone.

midnight50 Guest

on a brema ice machine how can u get 120 volts on both sides of the harvest coil when its a 120 volt system. i advance the defrost timer. and timer moves through defrost and stops. and thats when i get 120 volts on both sides of harvest coil. and get 130 degree temperature gas going into evaporator coil.

Quote Originally Posted by midnight50 View Post
    on a brema ice machine how can u get 120 volts on both sides of the harvest coil when its a 120 volt system. i advance the defrost timer. and timer moves through defrost and stops. and thats when i get 120 volts on both sides of harvest coil. and get 130 degree temperature gas going into evaporator coil.

loss of a nuetral!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_B View Post
    For parts try Ice Master on 03 9455 2300 they have most bits you need in stock and can give you fault-finding advice over the phone.
    Actually I just found out they have relocated so the number now is 03 8762 1355. They also have a FreeCall number 1800 022 023. There are some new guys on the phone now who really know their stuff.