Thread: pcp

pcp

anyone know where to get cheaper parts from?? i only do the od job here and there so i find myself having to go on sites like currys partmaster, but there so expensive. i have looked at a standard freezer (whirlpool) and the price for the PCB is nearly as expensive as replacing the whole machine, put a bit of lab on there and there looking at £200.

Re: pcp

Hi Brian, i get quite a few of my bits from Seme-Nedis -If you google 'em you will find 'em on the web somewhere.
    If you're havin headaches with PCB's (...or even PCP's ?! ) --You coul try them people by Lake District - Q.E.R. (Quality Electronic Repairs ?!) They will mend/service your Whirlpool board for you
    (for around £26 most times)
    Hope this is some help. Sometimes you gotta do a bit of leg work trackin down parts

Regards AH

Re: pcp

Quote Originally Posted by madfriday View Post
    Hi Brian, i get quite a few of my bits from Seme-Nedis -If you google 'em you will find 'em on the web somewhere.
    If you're havin headaches with PCB's (...or even PCP's ?! ) --You coul try them people by Lake District - Q.E.R. (Quality Electronic Repairs ?!) They will mend/service your Whirlpool board for you
    (for around £26 most times)
    Hope this is some help. Sometimes you gotta do a bit of leg work trackin down parts

Regards AH

many thanks for the info