Quote Originally Posted by mikeref View Post
C.M. now it's my turn to say Argh! Sorry, somehow i mixed up the Tasmanian Devil with the Tasmanian Tiger. . The tiger has gone and the Devil is still around but not in great numbers. http://www.parks.tas.gov.au/wildlife.../thylacin.html
Thats really sad mate,

I am a animal lover especially bigger, anything k9 like (used k9 not dog to avoid remarks) I would have been the fella in this picture for sure
tiger2JPG.jpg

and would have ****** ** the pair in this photo, given half a chance

tiger1JPG.jpg

This really makes my blood boil !!!
anyone that really knows me, knows I dont accept anything like this & think hunting for pleasure or to irradicate without a very good scientifically backed up reason, is just sick & my reaction is I would like to see people like this fenced in and the animals let loose on them

Humans inadvertidly destroy many of the worlds great creatures every year by moving into there habitats for personal gain & pushing them towards extinction, when will we learn to respect the wonders of the world and just view them from a distance, animal destroyers should be culled !!!

Back on track...I do hope Taz Devil makes it through their terrible disease thats killing them off

A not happy chillerman