Lightbulb 2 All net freaks out there

A jobless man applied for the position of 'office boy' at Microsoft. The HR manager interviewed him, then a test: clean the floor. "You are engaged" he said, give me your e-mail address, and I'll send you the application to fill, as well as when you will start. The man replied " I don't have a computer, neither an email" I'm sorry, said the HR manager, if you don't have an email, that means you do not exist. And who doesn't exist, cannot have the job. The man left with no hope at all. He didn't know what to do, with only 10US$ in his pocket. He then decided to go to the supermarket and buy a 10 Kg tomato crate. He then sold the tomatoes in a door to door round. In less than two hours, He succeeded to double his capital. He repeated the operation three times, and returned home with 60 US$. The man realized that he can survive by this way, and started to go everyday earlier, and return late. Thus, his money! doubles or triples every day. Shortly later, he bought a cart, then a truck, then he had his own fleet of delivery vehicles. 5 years later, the man is one of the biggest food retailers in the U. S. He started to plan his family's future, and decided to have a life insurance. He called an insurance broker, and choose a protection plan. When the conversation was concluded, the broker asked him his email. The man replied: ' I don't have an email'. The broker replied curiously, you don't have an email, and yet have succeeded to build an empire. Do you imagine what you could have been if you had an email?!! The man thought for a while, and replied: an office boy at Microsoft!

The moral of this story:
    M1- Internet is not the solution to your life.
    M2- If you don't have internet, and work hard, you can be a
    millionaire.
    M3- If you received this message by email, you are closer to be an office boy, rather than a millionaire. Have a great day,

P.S.: Do not reply on this email, I am going to sell Tomatoes

Our nose is our personal air-conditioning system: it warms cold air, cools hot air and filters impurities

Re: 2 All net freaks out there

not true but nice.

this funny story is still going in circles arround the world.

the moral is, that if you dont have internet, how do you know you can become a millionaire

chemi

Smile Re: 2 All net freaks out there

hey gr8 story!!
    well i cant say that is is easy today to be without an email id or internet,but yes not at all difficult to make money without it!anyways good one!!!

i built a coolroom to store tomatoes for a green grocer hehe, do i qualify lol although i do have several emails, so that might take me out of the race hehe!
    "Old fridgies never die, they just run out of gas!"

Wink Re: 2 All net freaks out there

Quote Originally Posted by Bones
    i built a coolroom to store tomatoes for a green grocer hehe, do i qualify lol although i do have several emails, so that might take me out of the race hehe!
    MAn ------------ I love ur signature bout fridge
    n
    stop using net thats y u havnt become millionair like IBROMOVICH or others

2 me only hinderences r ur EMAILZ
    Our nose is our personal air-conditioning system: it warms cold air, cools hot air and filters impurities

shogun7 Guest

ABBASI:
    That's a good story; so now your selling tomatoes, please let us know when you make your first million shekels