fernandorcid Guest

Frick coolware password request ???

Hello ,I would like to know if somebody could give me the password/code to install the frick coolware program ???

Re: Frick coolware password request ???

Everyone who has a legitimate copy of this software has had to sign an agreement that they would not share or distribute the software or passwords.

Obviously, if you have a copy of the program someone has broken that agreement.

Unfortunately, the only way to get a legitimate copy of the software and password is to contact Johnson Controls/Frick.

Sorry, this is one question I cannot help with...
    If all else fails, ask for help.

Quote Originally Posted by US Iceman View Post
    Everyone who has a legitimate copy of this software has had to sign an agreement that they would not share or distribute the software or passwords.

Unfortunately, the only way to get a legitimate copy of the software and password is to contact Johnson Controls/Frick.

If you contact Frick they might supply you with the legitimate software and password, but this is usually for Frick distributors and some end users.

A form request has to be filled out and sent to a local Frick sales office. They decide who gets the program. And, the security on the program is fairly robust.
    If all else fails, ask for help.

Hi, fernandorcid

Quote Originally Posted by US Iceman View Post

Sorry, not able to help, you must visit Frick site .....

http://www.johnsoncontrols.com/publi.../coolware.html

... you can download complete installation program but without password will not run...

and fill up signup form and if they decide to give you authorization they will send you a password ..

... sorry no other way ...

later on they will inform you about any updates and so... I did the same and after some time received email with my password ...

Definitely, a nice piece of software..

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.