ArbitrageGlobal Guest

Smile Urgently seeking a CITB approved training company 2 provide corporate training abroad

WE'RE URGENTLY SEEKING A TRAINING COMPANY TO PROVIDE TRAINING TO OUR CLIENT IN KUWAIT

Hi,
    We're a consultancy working with an organisation in the Middle East and we're urgently looking for a training organisation to provide us with a CITB approved assessor to train at least 5 delegates in Refrigeration Systems Maintenance and Safe Handling of Refrigerants at our client's site based in Kuwait and we dont know where to start looking for such a company...this seems like a good a place as any to start with. Can anyone recommend a company that might be interested in providing this?
    We're really grateful for any advice or direction on this.
    Many Thanks

Re: Urgently seeking a CITB approved training company 2 provide corporate training ab

Is the CITB certification recognised in Kuwait?

ArbitrageGlobal Guest

Re: Urgently seeking a CITB approved training company 2 provide corporate training ab

Yes it is. It's what our client has specifically asked for.

Try this link

Frank.
    You and Nike,
    are starting something here with these fancy google links!
    Nice way of saying "get of your buts and do something for yourselves".
    All the same!
    I wondered if anyone took exception to the poaching?
    Now i know.
    Grizzly

ArbitrageGlobal Guest

Thank you for the link. I'll email a few of the companies. I'm still interested to hear if anyone has any referral companies thou.
    Thanks for your help.
    Rgds, Claire

Grizzly

You would think that as ' Employment Consultants' or whatever, being paid large amounts of cash to do a job, they would at least have the wherewithal to at least do a little 'surfing' for the answer

Quote Originally Posted by frank View Post
    Grizzly

You would think that as ' Employment Consultants' or whatever, being paid large amounts of cash to do a job, they would at least have the wherewithal to at least do a little 'surfing' for the answer
    There is them that know and them that pretend.

It would seem that Claire does not give up that easy!

(This week I Be drinking Exmoor gold or Cotleigh's Tawny Owl and 25th anniversary)
    Left the purchase of the beer for a family event last weekend to my son's.
    They got a bit carried away!
    If you are down this way in the near future i can offer a nice pint or 2.
    Luckily i am not duty engineer for the next few weeks!
    Grizzly

ArbitrageGlobal Guest

Thank you all very much for your comments. Arbitrage Global has dedicated time and effort to the research of our overseas client’s requirements and identified a number of approved and preferred CITB training organisations. However, as the Refrigeration Industry is an area we do not profess to be experts in and, bearing in mind the current economic climate, we thought it sensible to throw the opportunity open to an industry forum where this opportunity may attract a forward thinking organisation to put themselves forward for business in a new, thriving overseas marketplace. Obviously we were mistaken as this forum sadly appears to mostly attract comments from small minded, opinionated“posters” as opposed to the corporate, entrepreneurial bodies we were hoping to attract.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitrageGlobal View Post
    Obviously we were mistaken as this forum sadly appears to mostly attract comments from small minded, opinionated“posters” as opposed to the corporate, entrepreneurial bodies we were hoping to attract.
    Quite right too.
    If, again, you had taken the time to look, you would have noticed that this is a forum for professional refrigeration engineers not corporate bodies.

The only corporate involvement on this forum are paid for adverts.........which keep the Boss in the lifestyle he wishes he had
    Last edited by frank; 05-02-2009 at 09:08 PM.

Obviously we were mistaken as this forum sadly appears to mostly attract comments from small minded, opinionated“posters” as opposed to the corporate, entrepreneurial bodies we were hoping to attract.

Far from it Your post makes me angry because you assume that because I and others took exception.
    To what may seem an innocent request from yourself.
    We are against you requesting help and information. If you had requested help as an individual from within the industry.
    You would of got some help and advise.
    One of the main reasons for my unwillingness to help is based on.
    The fact that this forum so successful.
    Because none of us try and promote our own individual Companies.
    (some of which are huge organisations.)
    Despite the fact that there are many Engineers Or Trainers. Who outside of this forum would jump at what you are proposing.
    If we all promoted our own businesses
    or contact openly on the forum.
    Instead of being an extremely popular and helpful resource.
    It would become a "free for all".
    So we have a acceptable code of practise.
    Which does not encourage what you are trying to do!
    So if you still think that i am being bigoted and small minded.
    Then you don't understand our dilemma!
    By allowing your type of post to flourish.
    Your post may well of been in complete innocence.
    So i have tried to explain nicely this time.
    Grizzly.

Thank you all very much for your comments. Arbitrage Global has dedicated time and effort to the research of our overseas client’s requirements and identified a number of approved and preferred CITB training organisations. However, as the Refrigeration Industry is an area we do not profess to be experts in and, bearing in mind the current economic climate, we thought it sensible to throw the opportunity open to an industry forum where this opportunity may attract a forward thinking organisation to put themselves forward for business in a new, thriving overseas marketplace. Obviously we were mistaken as this forum sadly appears to mostly attract comments from small minded, opinionated“posters” as opposed to the corporate, entrepreneurial bodies we were hoping to attract.
    Hi, Looking at your rant the key thing is you don`t profess to know the refrigeration industry, so why not pass their request to someone that knows.

Norm
    My wife used to say you never listen to a word I say at least I think that what she said

Smile Re: Urgently seeking a CITB approved training company 2 provide corporate training ab

WE'RE URGENTLY SEEKING A TRAINING COMPANY TO PROVIDE TRAINING TO OUR CLIENT IN KUWAIT

Hi,
    We're a consultancy working with an organisation in the Middle East and we're urgently looking for a training organisation to provide us with a CITB approved assessor to train at least 5 delegates in Refrigeration Systems Maintenance and Safe Handling of Refrigerants at our client's site based in Kuwait and we dont know where to start looking for such a company...this seems like a good a place as any to start with. Can anyone recommend a company that might be interested in providing this?
    Many Thanks

TRY SOUTHERN SALES & SERVICES IN SOUTHAMPTON UK.
    JULES FREEMAN IS A HIGHLY QUALIFIED TUTOR.
    CONTACT jules@southernsales.co.uk

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Quote Originally Posted by ttb View Post
    TRY SOUTHERN SALES & SERVICES IN SOUTHAMPTON UK.
    JULES FREEMAN IS A HIGHLY QUALIFIED TUTOR.
    CONTACT jules@southernsales.co.uk
    It might be more honest of you if you informed people that you are the managing director of the company you are promoting.

You only two posts have been making use of free advertising, please refrain.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

deepak@UL Guest

Hi,

I represent world'd 5th Larget organisation in QMS assessments & developments. Plz contact me at : deepak.mishra@in.dqs-ul.com.

Thanks
    Deepak Mishra

Hi,
    Many Thanks

murph Guest

I operate a city & guilds centre in Ireland offering F gas certification, is this what you are looking for. My email address is eastcoast@eircom.net

where are you based Murph?
    BTW the original post is last year.

alec

murph Guest

Rep. of ireland