hoddy Guest

Trainee Air Conditioning Engineer

Hi, i need some help and advise please i am looking for a trainee air conditioning/refrigeration position.
    I have been working the past 3 years for my friends air conditioning company out on site installing air con the company has offered no qualifications. I am now looking to get the right qualifications needed to be a fully qualified engineer.

Has anyone got any suggestions where i could find a company which would offer me the chance i need? Ive looked through the internet and sent numerous letters to local companies but have not received a reply. Thanks

Re: Trainee Air Conditioning Engineer

i would just put some applications out there.. as many companies as possible at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by hoddy View Post
    Hi, i need some help and advise please i am looking for a trainee air conditioning/refrigeration position.
    I have been working the past 3 years for my friends air conditioning company out on site installing air con the company has offered no qualifications. I am now looking to get the right qualifications needed to be a fully qualified engineer.

Has anyone got any suggestions where i could find a company which would offer me the chance i need? Ive looked through the internet and sent numerous letters to local companies but have not received a reply. Thanks
    Hi Hoddy, Go ask at the wholesalers if you could put a notice up with your details on it

Norm
    My wife used to say you never listen to a word I say at least I think that what she said

hoddy Guest

Hi guys, thanks for the replies but ive still had no luck! Does anyone know of any places willing to take on an adult apprentice in the Kent or London area im willing to pay for my courses as long as im allowed a day release to college.

perhaps get onto the agencies explaining your position, what you can do and what you are after. They can do the groundwork for you.

hi,

go to the manufacture or study the ashrae standard's book.