Hi all,

I'm new here, also very new to refrigerations, but lots of googling on HVAC ends up here so, I think this is place is a good start to find you guys advice on refrigeration.

I tried to post a new thread, but I can't find any other place beside here. Sorry if this thread doesn't fit with the forum.

Anyway, here's what I need help on.

We want to build a climatic room, ranging from -20 deg C up to +50 deg C. Room is for Human Ergonomic Lab., which mean there will be human inside, taking tests of their activities in a period of time, and in a specific temperature.

We do have a refrigeration engineer work on it, but I want to know more from you guys perspective, perhaps some of you have experience in this type of room.

What I want to know are:
1. What kind of refrigeration should fit with the condition?

2. if I want to -20 deg C today and + 10 deg C tomorrow. Could we use the same unit, or should we make 2 units to cater the desired range?

To add, the room is only 3 x 4 sq Metre, temp outside arround 24 - 34 deg C all year.

3. What should I have for a consideration on this kind room, perhaps like isolation, fire proofing, alert system, etc.? I worries that I might skip on one or two particular thing.

Anyway, if there's already thread on this I'll appreciate if you could paste me the link and I'll start from there.

Thank you, I'll appreciate any help one could give.

Regards,

Krapst