Thread: Aqv12v vban

Aqv12v vban

Hallo there,my english is poor sorry,i have a problem with the aqv12v vban, when i press the on button the timer on display stays on but the a/c doesn't start.I put the code 05 47 77 17 52 1d and nothing,what means the timer on display?should i put another code? please help.

Blog Entries

Re: Aqv12v vban

What LED light signaling on indoor unit? Do you hear any sound when switching on remote?

The led light that stays on is the one for the timer, when i put the code with the remote the led light for the timer and the mpi light flasht for 5 times and heard a tone also for 5 times

[quote=dix;132556] when i putt the code with the remote the led light for the timer and the mpi light flasht for 5 times and heard a tone also for 5 times
    The air suction grill stays open and the led light that stays on is the one for the timer.

Vassili im afraid i have not the same problem like you ,the air condition is working now,it responces to remote to all functions but in the display on the signal panel the only led that stays on is the timer,nothing else,not the fan speed,not the temperatur etc.