Second hand cold store - Frozen 3300 pallet space

One of our clients is keen to get in second hand cold store for 3300 pallet space & height not exceeding 9 mt. ( Gr + 3 ) racking space.

Has any one used such equipments in the past & where do you search for such details?

Re: Second hand cold store - Frozen 3300 pallet space

smpsmp45 Hi Have you got more information on what a second hand cold store is? C.D.

Now a days there are lot of companies are going out of business & may be the entire facility is up for sale. So may be we can get enough panels to make a cold store with 3300 pallet space storage

smpsmp I see, Recycling.The Cold Storage I look after the original building has Zero Lock panels. This building is 30 plus years old. About 5 years ago core samples were done on the walls and it was found that the panels vapour barrier had failed and the panels were mostly ice.I was talking to a Zero Lock rep. and he said that the panels were good for about 25 years of service before needing replacement. C.D.

s.m.kadri Guest

Quote Originally Posted by smpsmp45 View Post
    Now a days there are lot of companies are going out of business & may be the entire facility is up for sale. So may be we can get enough panels to make a cold store with 3300 pallet space storage
    hi i am looking for second hand either sliding or hinged type door for freezer room any size, as customer requested to split his 40 ft freezer room in to half . thanks . kadri

iv got coldrooms anysize give me roomsize ig length width high and i will giv u a price 07966 391371 dave