Lightbulb 6127 2078 Looking for work in the NORTH WEST

I am studying at Manchester College with Adam Smith the Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Trainer.

Will be awarded the 2078 in March 09 and complete the technical certificate 6127 May/June 09.

I would like to be a shadow for one of your engineers so I can just watch and learn and maybe even help out with some maintenance or installation work.

I have a letter from my tutor at The Manchester College confirming my determination to progress in this industry. I am begging to be in this industry I do NOT want to be paid until I finish my studies or until you think I am worth paying something for the work I do.

I can also get the Lancashire county council to financially support you for taking me on as a trainee/apprentice/volunteer.

All I want to do is work for a company and just learn the trade so I can be better qualified and be 1st in my class. I have high ambitions in this industry and cannot start my success story if nobody takes me on and I don’t get the essential practical knowledge I need.

I am willing to accept any offer, working for 6 days to 6 weeks to 6 months anything will do as long as I get to use it as a reference and update my CV.

P.s I do NOT want to be paid; the council may pay you for taking me on!

Please please somebody get back to me on:

just4u146@aol.com
    0787 238 2349

I have a Full UK driving Licence, prepared to travel and work beyond my area (Preston)

Lightbulb Re: 6127 2078 Looking for work in the NORTH WEST

more info:

building.co.uk/story.asp?storycode=3107640

'' Currently, employers taking programme-led apprentices receive £2,000 at the end of NVQ2. Under the new system, employers will receive an extra £1,000. There will also be benefits for employers who keep apprentices on for the third year, up to NVQ3. ''

£3000 to take me on as a apprentice! either use that to pay me or keep it! I just need an employer so i can study the NVQ2, everything i learn at college will be applied to my work so i will making you money and you dont have to pay me!