flames Guest

Lightbulb Samsung RS21DCNS water tank

Hi all... am new to this, had problems with the evaporatar assy cover and managed to repair/replace.However the water tank was split had to remove due to freezing up, can any one advise on how to replace it with a new one? thank you your time.

Blog Entries

Re: Samsung RS21DCNS water tank

Try to ask here!

Fairly simple, the tank comes with the plastic hoses moulded to it. The fridge has two sleeves (or conduits if you like) through the insulation for the water tubes, so the plastic tubes slide in and out easy.
    One tube goes through one sleeve and comes out at the back and connects to the water solenoid valve.
    The other comes out underneath and has to join a "press to fit" union under the front kick panel.
    That one goes eventually up the freezer door to the water dispenser.

Easy job to do, we normally got our knuckhead apprentices to do it. And if they can do it, anyone can
    Just make a note of which tube (they are different sizes I think) goes down which sleeve.
    ie you'll have the tube from the top of the water tank, and the tube from the bottom of the water tank.
    And you'll have a sleeve on the left, and one on the right. Mark them or write it down first.

flames Guest

Yep you were right.... lol i'm a qualified knucklehead was easier then i thought thx Paul H ....I need a new job ...watch out australia here i come.(would be nice)

kindest regards paul,

from flames in the uk.

flames Guest

i do have a copy of the catalogue of parts for the samsung RS21DCNS and various models in pdf format if it is any help to this site, but how do i upload the file for all to use if need be ?

thx

flames.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    i do have a copy of the catalogue of parts for the samsung RS21DCNS and various models in pdf format if it is any help to this site, but how do i upload the file for all to use if need be ?

thx

flames.
    Upload to some file server like this and post link here in form of wwwdotmediafiredotcom.......

Flames, who do u work for and do u do domestics?

flames Guest

Hi Tonto,

Thanks for interest I dont work with fridge / freezers its became a hobbie really, with the hassle Ive had with my Samsung RS21DCNS, with the evap assy kit, then with water tank now all is good (fingers crossed) I work as a chef and also in adult educational support.

Funny thing is if I get any more I will give you a shout as I live in sunny suffolk, as getting the right parts was a minefield.

Flames.

suffolk? lol in that area daily parts are easy to get for us as we samsung agents

topside Guest

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Yep you were right.... lol i'm a qualified knucklehead was easier then i thought thx Paul H ....I need a new job ...watch out australia here i come.(would be nice)

kindest regards paul,

from flames in the uk.
    Hi

I have the same problem. Is it really so easy to get the plastic tubes back? I am particularly worried about the tube that passes under the fridge and out at the front.

Thanks

Ken M Guest

anyone know where I can get Samsung Tank part number A67-01169A, its a water tank for samsung refrigerator
    model rs267lbsh#AA