Quote Originally Posted by jaudiel View Post
Hi, i´m new here but i hope any of you guys can help me, i´m having problems with a york chiller model YCAS140 60hrtz 460v , at firs it did´nt do scrap, untill i replace both of the current control transducers, i have to mention that due to some rust that we find inside sistem 1 we had to toke a part almost the hole system to replace every gasket (including evaporator end cap on both sides) and replace filters oil, two presure transducers and the gaskets of the volt terminals (this chiller was seriously neglected for several years due to a total lack of maintenance) and finally it was cleaned with R141b pumped tru the sistem and filtered (yes it was a lot of work) but my problem now is with the electrical sistem, sistem 2 works fine bust sistem 1 does´nt starts, i do have signal coming from the 20 terminal on the relay switch board (as manual says) but my problem is that it does´nt has signal coming from the 8 terminal for the Y Delta start up so it does´nt stars runing but if i press the contactor manualy and let go it all works fine, I already check every single transducer and termistor but everything seems fine, help i´m driving insane cant get it out of my head

Pls check the relay connecting to the compressor contactors, cable between them and their fitting.