TEMP DOC Guest

Manitowoc qy600 compressor refit

Manitowoc qy600 need to replace compressor last one i bought was 1000.00 usd need to get spec for copeland or tech. Replacement any suggestions

Re: Manitowoc qy600 compressor refit

What's the OEM model number of orig. compressor? Also date code of machine. Changes in capacity happen too often so you need EXACT replacement. Copeland pricing good at Gus Larson. Tecumseh best so far thru Harry Alter branches. Why risk USED???
    Don't leave it like you found it.....Leave it like it should be !!!

TEMP DOC Guest

Dont have the date code take a couple of days to get but i do have the copeland oem# from the 1000.00 dollar replacement i did on the machine right next to it (they are identical machines purchased at the same time) the copland/manitowoc # is cs08kqe-pfv-255 i have a tecumseh dealer close by (johnstone supply) i dont have an account with them but i could open one easily they are not the manitowoc supplier here but do you think they may be able to cross the oem # i have

Try Alpha Distributors in Harwood Hts. Il. Phone is 708-867-5200. Best Manitowoc dist. around. If that Copeland number is correct, current match is no prob. Johnstone is Tecumseh dealer but pricey. Think the Alter lead might be better. Need to think about re-pipe prob. if you change compressor model from OEM. Not a lot of extra room in those cabinets to engineer piping. Anything else...just ask !!!
    Don't leave it like you found it.....Leave it like it should be !!!

TEMP DOC Guest

Quote Originally Posted by feisty View Post
    try alpha distributors in harwood hts. Il. Phone is 708-867-5200. Best manitowoc dist. Around. If that copeland number is correct, current match is no prob. Johnstone is tecumseh dealer but pricey. Think the alter lead might be better. Need to think about re-pipe prob. If you change compressor model from oem. Not a lot of extra room in those cabinets to engineer piping. Anything else...just ask !!!
    the manitowoc replacement is visibly larger than the original unit so i really want to cross the replacement # the problem i have here is that my manitowoc dealer will only sell me the manitowoc parts i am trying to buy a non manitowoc part (copeland) but i cant find the specs on the compressor. But i will call alpha first thing in the morning maybe they will be more helpful i really appreciate your help. Tks a lot.