hi tracy Guest

american fridge freezer

hi can you help i have lg grl207tuja american fridge freezer that has just knocked all my electricty off pluged it back in makes clicking noise then all my electricty goes off its be ok .only one year old just out of gaurantee , but other day did hear it making diffrent noise when motor was running what can it be wrong with it please help

Re: american fridge freezer

Quote Originally Posted by hi tracy View Post
    hi can you help i have lg grl207tuja american fridge freezer that has just knocked all my electricty off pluged it back in makes clicking noise then all my electricty goes off its be ok .only one year old just out of gaurantee , but other day did hear it making diffrent noise when motor was running what can it be wrong with it please help
    Hi tracy llooks like you have a dead short think you should call your local appliance technician he will keep you right

norm
    My wife used to say you never listen to a word I say at least I think that what she said

Defrost element is favourite, but without a 'megger' test difficult to pinpoint as it could really be anything. Maybe worth a call-out fee to find out. Comet charge £30 to come and give you a quote (08705 425425)

If it clicks about once a minute, its probably the compressor. However it shouldn't throw the breaker. It should be on a dedicated circuit with a good ground and proper polarity because of the PCB.
    Smart remarks come from smart people.

hi tracy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by platinumfreeze View Post
    If it clicks about once a minute, its probably the compressor. However it shouldn't throw the breaker. It should be on a dedicated circuit with a good ground and proper polarity because of the PCB.
    hi thanks did get comet out, it is the compressor and it was still in warranty just by one day ,thanks for your replys to you all .
    tracy