Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Re: all reefer container problems/daikin/carrier/thermoking/mitsubishi

Hello reefermechanic,
    I am new on this forum and new in refrigeration jobs.I need a help about how to log in "TransCentral" section of www.container.carrier.com and download all softwares versions for ThinLine,EliteLine and PrimeLine controllers.Thank you in advance

Post Re: all reefer container problems/daikin/carrier/thermoking/mitsubishi

[QUOTE=Ahmad Osman;285415]Peace,

I have a case of 1 unit 40ft Reefer Container (with Daikin System) shipped with consignment of vegetables with setting temperature at 0 Deg C, however, at sometime transit, noted several alarms/code D type and there on supply temperature went up between 10 to 16 Deg C (From Data Logger). What caused malfuctioned ? Also noted, 2 drain plugs, one at front end and one at door end not inserted. Please help ![/QUOTE]

good day,
    for this unit daikin there are two sensor supply but that not possible to change if this unit is full.
    not:but those alarms are not afect cargo,if you went to change those sensors you mast to decharge the cargo from container.

best regards

Quote Originally Posted by GoksPeks View Post
    Hello reefermechanic,
    I am new on this forum and new in refrigeration jobs.I need a help about how to log in "TransCentral" section of www.container.carrier.com and download all softwares versions for ThinLine,EliteLine and PrimeLine controllers.Thank you in advance
    hi gokspeks,

only authorized users can get download the softwares on web of carrier.

see you

reefermechanic

Thank you reefermechanic for response.
    I have one more question for all forum's members.-Does somebody have an user guide (step by step) how to configure controller's software versions for Carrier reefer containers. Or,give me please link to download it.
    Thank you

Thank you reefermechanic for response.
    I have one more question for all forum's members.-Does somebody have an user guide (step by step) how to configure controller's software versions for Carrier reefer containers. Or,give me please link to download it.
    Thank you
    hi gokspeks

if you want , I can talk about that's via Skype.

reefermechanicsh

see you
    reefermechanic

Hi ,
    I have one of daikin lxe10e-15a problem of frequently defrost 2 hours per time.Defrost setting is 99 hr at frozen mode . before in range , again defrosting. What is problem?
    Thanks

Hi reefermechanic,unfortunately I have no internet access all the time,because I am currently onboard.I have operation manuals of all reefers,but I need service manuals and additional service tutorials about Carrier troubleshooting.Anyway,if you are willing to help and send some useful information you can do it on: pesicgordan@yahoo.com
    It will be appreciated so much.Thank you,have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by Thein Htay View Post
    Hi ,
    I have one of daikin lxe10e-15a problem of frequently defrost 2 hours per time.Defrost setting is 99 hr at frozen mode . before in range , again defrosting. What is problem?
    Thanks
    Hi Htay,

Pls check to the EIS and EOS ...

Good luck.

Reefermechanic

Vacoel76 Guest

Hi reefermechanic, i want to ask about code alarm F3 @ cabin controller thermo king KV-300 II MAX
    Thanks before

Hi reefermechanic
    i want to know if you have a software or something for the diagnostics of Thermoking Sb210, 230 and 330. Im looking for service and repair manual of thèses units. I have like 20 of thoses units and we are starting to do the repair and maintenance on them but im not able to find information. Can you help me
    Thank you. My e-mail is daniel.racanelli@Hotmail.com

ngamyst Guest

Hi reefermechainc
    I have one of thermoking MD 200 used Driver Operation-TS Series Truck Unit problem of frequently defrost.What problem?
    Thank before.

ngamyst Guest

I'm using Thermoking MD 200 with Driver Operation TS Series Truck Unit, it is meeting a problem of defrosting frequently .
    What's problem ? Could you please let me know ?
    My email : nguyenmockhiem2@yahoo.com.vn

Thank in advance !

Best regards,
    Khiem

Hi there!

I have a Carrier 69NT40-511-12 problem. When starting up the HP side immediately shoots up to about 2300 kpa. The compressor then cuts out and short cycles like this until it overheats. I weighed in a new charge as on the nameplate but the problem persists.

When I close the suction service valve almost completely the unit runs for a few minutes until the high pressure rises too high again.

I noticed the suction pressure seems too high if the valve is backseated about 200kpa. Also the liquid level in the receiver drops very quickly upon startup

I have no experience dealing with Suction modulating vale and suction solenoid valve. Are these causing the problem?

Thanks in advance

Hi , help me please to find marine reefers communication software.
    Daikin Container Communication System (DCCS for DECOS III G)

Quote Originally Posted by refmaster View Post
    Hi , help me please to find marine reefers communication software.
    Daikin Container Communication System (DCCS for DECOS III G)
    Hi refmaster

whats the problem?

see you

reefermechanic

Mr. Reefer mechanic help me. Give me please manual for daikin LXE10E 149g ;( this is my email address refmaster@ukr.net

Quote Originally Posted by refmaster View Post
    Mr. Reefer mechanic help me. Give me please manual for daikin LXE10E 149g ;( this is my email address refmaster@ukr.net

pls check your mail box.

see you

reefermechanic

I have a problem with removing files from the refrigerated container Daikin LXE10E 149g controllerDECOS IIIG
    I have a program DCCS ver.8.00 ,but it with this controller does not work.Сan you have a newer version?
    many thanks.

Smile Thermoking Magnum Plus 203 service manual

Hi reefer mechanic, I recently joined on-board a container ship. We usually loaded Thermoking reefer containers especially the MAGNUM Plus 203 series and Carrier 69NT40 series. Could you please send me a copy of its service manual? My email is: johnel.aguasa@gmail.com.

Also, could you please advice me on how to clear the datalogger alarm dAL81 of 69NT40 carrier unit?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Thermoking Magnum Plus 203 service manual

Welcome
    I have one question. I have a TK TS200 and Thermoguard read bat = 10.6V on the generator is 13.6V. After 10-15min, the unit turns off and the display ALR 25
    Where could be the cause?

Thanks in advance

Hi reefermachanic , can you please help me with a service manual and diagrams for a Thermoking V250 ? My email is AR74Hog@yahoo.com
    Thanks so much !!!

I need help with my mitsubishi tu73d. I need an english service manual and english electrical diagram.

Please send me a private messsge if you csn help. I cant understand the controls of the systemcoz its in japanese

Hi reefermechanic,
    I'm in the haulage business,my co. recently decided to try our hands on refrigerated transport so we purchased a Thermoking V500 max tc 20 mounted on a mercedes benz atego truck from England.
    TK unit was supposedly working when purchased, but when we took delivery of the truck we discovered that the printed circuit board was missing from the unit.
    We have ordered for a new PCB and we have mounted it with all required relays and fuses.
    The problem now is that the in-cab control box comes on,displays the return temprature and the set.point temperature, but the unit does not come on,the fans do not work and there is no indication that the unit is working at all, even though the cooling indicator light is on.
    We are still trying to run it in vehicle mode.
    It is a 24v unit.
    We have also tried in vain to locate fuse F21 which supposedly supplies power to the unit from the vehicle battery.
    Please do you have any ideas how we can get the unit running? or any ideas what may be the problem.
    Thanks a lot.

Hi Guys,

Pls ask the questions to me about refrigerated container units.

All the best,
    See you
    Reefermechanic

Hi Reefer Mechanic,

Would you please help me to download a operation manual for CD TTT M5, please send to:
    passionplayer@live.com
    best regards

Thanks a lot!

Hi GokspeksYou need help still?See youreefermechanic
    Hi reefermechanic,unfortunately I have no internet access all the time,because I am currently onboard.I have operation manuals of all reefers,but I need service manuals and additional service tutorials about Carrier troubleshooting.Anyway,if you are willing to help and send some useful information you can do it on: pesicgordan@yahoo.comIt will be appreciated so much.Thank you,have a nice day

I have a problem with a Daikin Reefer reciprocating semi hermetic compressor that was pull out some time ago. The 9 terminals on the compressor have no leads and were not marked. I need to run this compressor but do not have the wiring diagram. The model no.2HC5BLB-L and was for a Daikin Reefer container manufactured in the 1970's. Could someone show me how to wire up this compressor that as I have mentioned has 9 terminals. I am completely lost.

Quote Originally Posted by johnson.lee.biu View Post
    I have a problem with a Daikin Reefer reciprocating semi hermetic compressor that was pull out some time ago. The 9 terminals on the compressor have no leads and were not marked. I need to run this compressor but do not have the wiring diagram. The model no.2HC5BLB-L and was for a Daikin Reefer container manufactured in the 1970's. Could someone show me how to wire up this compressor that as I have mentioned has 9 terminals. I am completely lost.
    Hi johnson.lee,

Is it 2HC58LD-R ? Pls check again its for correct model number. So pls check to the container unit model number.

see you

reefermechanic

Reefermechanic, Friend of mine at another FOB is having trouble with...
    It's a 69NT40-541-302 running 1 or maybe 2 degrees of differential on supply/return. Won't cool below 45F here in the high desert. It got a new Controller, "Micro-Link P/N 12-00579-00 or approved equal" before I saw it and fired it up. Ran okay--Except for Alarm 67--but we don't control humidity anyhow, so I ignored it. It ran good for a few months, then cooling petered out.
    Checked the usual--cleaned both evap and cond coils, fans run hard, changed filter drier and put in correct 8.75 pound charge of 134a. It pulls 8-9 amps per leg and suction of zero to -10 inches. Discharge runs 110 to 195 as condenser fan cuts in and out. So what red flag am I missing here?

Thanks for a response, the name plate does fade abit.
    Anyway does 2HC58LD-R has 9 terminals? It looks like a dual voltage 200volts 3 phase and 440 volts 3 phase.
    How do I know which terminals is for 440 volts and which terminals are for 200 volts. A wiring diagram would help a great deal. Hoping for your reply.
    Johnson

I have 4 years experience in commercial a/c. I've currently put in for a job as a reefer tech. Is there any basic stuff that would help me out on these reefer units that's different from commercial air? Common problems, and such. Anything will be grately appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Kf1234 View Post
    I have 4 years experience in commercial a/c. I've currently put in for a job as a reefer tech. Is there any basic stuff that would help me out on these reefer units that's different from commercial air? Common problems, and such. Anything will be grately appreciated.

Hi Kf1234

How can i help you?

see you

reefermechanic

Quote Originally Posted by johnson.lee.biu View Post
    Thanks for a response, the name plate does fade abit.
    Anyway does 2HC58LD-R has 9 terminals? It looks like a dual voltage 200volts 3 phase and 440 volts 3 phase.
    How do I know which terminals is for 440 volts and which terminals are for 200 volts. A wiring diagram would help a great deal. Hoping for your reply.
    Johnson

Hi Friend,

Pls check your email box

see you

reefermechanic

Quote Originally Posted by BIGABOW View Post
    Reefermechanic, Friend of mine at another FOB is having trouble with...
    It's a 69NT40-541-302 running 1 or maybe 2 degrees of differential on supply/return. Won't cool below 45F here in the high desert. It got a new Controller, "Micro-Link P/N 12-00579-00 or approved equal" before I saw it and fired it up. Ran okay--Except for Alarm 67--but we don't control humidity anyhow, so I ignored it. It ran good for a few months, then cooling petered out.
    Checked the usual--cleaned both evap and cond coils, fans run hard, changed filter drier and put in correct 8.75 pound charge of 134a. It pulls 8-9 amps per leg and suction of zero to -10 inches. Discharge runs 110 to 195 as condenser fan cuts in and out. So what red flag am I missing here?
    Hi Friend

You can use whatsup?

İf you have +905366678279 of my mobile number. Pls write to me via whatsup.

see you

reefermechanic.

Hi reefer mechanic,
    I want to know about Dakin and thermo king reefer alarm online checking Web site or mobile applications ? If u have about this , help me share please? Hope for ur reply soon . Thanks

Hi Thein,There is no any wesite or mobile application for your request. See youReefermechanic

Quote Originally Posted by reefermechanic View Post
    Hi Friend

You can use whatsup?

İf you have +905366678279 of my mobile number. Pls write to me via whatsup.

see you

reefermechanic.
    sorry I don't have that app. I will let him know you replied on HVAC-TALK as well. take care......and Thanks a Million!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGABOW View Post
    sorry I don't have that app. I will let him know you replied on HVAC-TALK as well. take care......and Thanks a Million!
    Hi Friend,

you have account for skype or facebook?

see you

reefermechanic

I am having code 26 and 32 on a sb 200 thermo king any suggestions?

Hi All,

I am new in this forum. can anybody suggest me how to reset AL22 on 69NT20/40? My understanding is Alarm 22 responds to the evaporator motor internal protectors.

Regards

Mohsin

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsin Yasin View Post
    Hi All,

I am new in this forum. can anybody suggest me how to reset AL22 on 69NT20/40? My understanding is Alarm 22 responds to the evaporator motor internal protectors.

Regards

Mohsin
    The better question to ask is, Are the evaporator motors running? AL22 responds to loss of control voltage at TP5 on the controller (ECJ2 on the input plug). Loss of control voltage at this point stops the evaporator fans ans sets AL22. Verify which motor has failed and change it and then use the Alarm key on the keypad scroll to Clear and press enter. Until the evaporator motors are repaired the alarm will continue to appear.

For Carrier Alarm mobile web access go to http://www.container.Carrier.com. Mobile web application is on the Service & Support page. Nothing to download or install just access direct from your phone

Sounds like a failed discharge pressure regulator (DPRV). Mounted in the discharge line behind the compressor. If it fials to open then the unit shuts down on HP

Good day dear. Interested in one question that you probably know the answer. The manual says that the supra Carriers with a jumper to the serial port, you can change the configuration of the microprocessor and change meter hours in case of replacement of the microprocessor. Please tell me how to do it or a link to more information. You can mail in rostov-sl@mail.ru Sincerely Capri.

Re: Thermoking Magnum Plus 203 service manual

Quote Originally Posted by jhex View Post
    Hi reefer mechanic, I recently joined on-board a container ship. We usually loaded Thermoking reefer containers especially the MAGNUM Plus 203 series and Carrier 69NT40 series. Could you please send me a copy of its service manual? My email is: johnel.aguasa@gmail.com.

Also, could you please advice me on how to clear the datalogger alarm dAL81 of 69NT40 carrier unit?

Thanks in advance.
    maybe the problem on micro pin

Hi, i neeed mhi instruction manual book, may you hepl me? (mmcciiia-52cpe15-2bwiiinv 2baiiinv, 2baiiifv, 3baiiiav, a2v)

My email adress: nhadth07@gmail.com. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by capri View Post
    Good day dear. Interested in one question that you probably know the answer. The manual says that the supra Carriers with a jumper to the serial port, you can change the configuration of the microprocessor and change meter hours in case of replacement of the microprocessor. Please tell me how to do it or a link to more information. You can mail in rostov-sl@mail.ru Sincerely Capri.
    you can only change the hours with a computer and tru tech or reefermanger

Quote Originally Posted by NGUYENVIETNAM07 View Post
    Hi, i neeed mhi instruction manual book, may you hepl me? (mmcciiia-52cpe15-2bwiiinv 2baiiinv, 2baiiifv, 3baiiiav, a2v)
    http://truck.mhi.co.jp/gen/acrmw/ser...al/manual.html