Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: all reefer container problems/daikin/carrier/thermoking/mitsubishi

hey guys,
    i am having 2 carrier thinline 69-nt-511-363 conts that is showing problems
    1:-first one enters into defrost,but after comming out does not start automatically,one has to go there restart the unit.
    2:-the container is not entering into manual defrost.
    both these containers have an active al54 alarms.one of them i changed the sensor(supply)and put p5 but still alarm active.NEEDS HELP URGENTLY

Last edited by reefermechanic; 18-12-2012 at 04:38 PM.

hi kaushi,
    your problem solved?
    reefermechanic

hi guys. I m here now."reefer container turkey" in Facebook..see youreefer mechanic

Last edited by Brijeshdave; 05-02-2013 at 02:12 PM.

Awaiting your reply. Sir,

Regards,
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Brijeshdave View Post
    Awaiting your reply. Sir,

Regards,
    Dave
    Hi Dave

yes, you can

see you

reefermechanic

Hi Guys, I'm looking for a service manual for a MHI CPE52-* with a MMCC111 controller.
    I have looked on the internet and have started looking through this forum. I am at work at the moment and can't spend all day looking for this. If someone could give me a heads up it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Dean

Hi again,
    I found some time to scan through all the pages today and I think I found what I was looking for.

Thanks
    Dean

hello sir how are you, my name is jayin ihave some some douts can you help me?

Quote Originally Posted by jayink87 View Post
    hello sir how are you, my name is jayin ihave some some douts can you help me?
    i hope your assistance

reefer mechanic please give your e mail id 'reefermechanic@yahoo.com' this id is not working

Quote Originally Posted by jayink87 View Post
    reefer mechanic please give your e mail id 'reefermechanic@yahoo.com' this id is not working
    dear jayink87

how can i help you?

i m online now for reefermechanic@yahoo.com

see you
    reefermechanic

Hi , help me please to find marine reefers communication software.
    Daikin Container Communication System (DCCS for DECOS III G)

Quote Originally Posted by refmaster View Post
    Hi , help me please to find marine reefers communication software.
    Daikin Container Communication System (DCCS for DECOS III G)
    Hi refmaster

whats the problem?

see you

reefermechanic

I have a problem with removing files from the refrigerated container Daikin LXE10E 149g controllerDECOS IIIG
    I have a program DCCS ver.8.00 ,but it with this controller does not work.Сan you have a newer version?
    many thanks.

sorry i ask to reefer mechanic

Hi!! I'm doing some research about the reefer container. Just want to know according to your guys exp, which brand/manufacturer of the reefer container is the best interm of quality/efficientcy?

From my understanding there are 4 big players in the market+Mearsk (Have their own starcool)

-Daikin
    -Carrier
    -Thermoking
    -Mitsubishi
    -Mearsk (Starcool)

And what is the market share of these 4 manufacturer+ Mearsk?
    If i want more info about the reefer container business, where can i get the info.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenbull View Post
    Hi!! I'm doing some research about the reefer container. Just want to know according to your guys exp, which brand/manufacturer of the reefer container is the best interm of quality/efficientcy?

From my understanding there are 4 big players in the market+Mearsk (Have their own starcool)

-Daikin
    -Carrier
    -Thermoking
    -Mitsubishi
    -Mearsk (Starcool)

And what is the market share of these 4 manufacturer+ Mearsk?
    If i want more info about the reefer container business, where can i get the info.

Thanks
    Hi Goldenbull i should help you about your request. pls contact me via reefermechanic@yahoo.com see you reefer mechanic.

hello all i am a refrigeration mechanic from australia and do alot of work on commercial airconditioning but have never seen or worked on any transport refrigeration gear

i have a customer who has the back of a truck at his house that is refrigerated by a thermoking unit

inside it has 2 evaporators and he wants 1 of them moved about 3-5 metres from its current location inside the back of the truck

is it as simple as just pumping down the unit, extending the pipes and all electrical connections or is there something else i should know?

can these units be pumped down like any regular unit so that i can cut the pipes going into the evaporator?

the evaporators have 3 pipes going into them, i would assume one is a hot gas defrost?

will extending the cables effect anything such as the thermostat probes which will obviously also have to be extended??

thanks for any help, the reason for so many questions is that i will be approx 800km when working on this unit so i need to be prepared as i cannot get parts easily

thanks anthony

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyv View Post
    hello all i am a refrigeration mechanic from australia and do alot of work on commercial airconditioning but have never seen or worked on any transport refrigeration gear

i have a customer who has the back of a truck at his house that is refrigerated by a thermoking unit

inside it has 2 evaporators and he wants 1 of them moved about 3-5 metres from its current location inside the back of the truck

is it as simple as just pumping down the unit, extending the pipes and all electrical connections or is there something else i should know?

can these units be pumped down like any regular unit so that i can cut the pipes going into the evaporator?

the evaporators have 3 pipes going into them, i would assume one is a hot gas defrost?

will extending the cables effect anything such as the thermostat probes which will obviously also have to be extended??

thanks for any help, the reason for so many questions is that i will be approx 800km when working on this unit so i need to be prepared as i cannot get parts easily

thanks anthony
    No problem extending the wiring or the piping.
    Is this an older diesel powered unit like an RD-II TCI / TLE?
    I recommend against trying to pump down the unit, technically it is possible (high side pump down) but not recommended. You're best to recover the complete charge, makes it easier for nitrogen purge when soldering the pipes and evacuation. There is a mess of valves in those units and chances are you're going to have one leaking past a little bit so you'll never get a solid vacuum. When you evacuate you must do a three point (suction, discharge, receiver)

Quote Originally Posted by IRMechanik View Post
    No problem extending the wiring or the piping.
    Is this an older diesel powered unit like an RD-II TCI / TLE?
    I recommend against trying to pump down the unit, technically it is possible (high side pump down) but not recommended. You're best to recover the complete charge, makes it easier for nitrogen purge when soldering the pipes and evacuation. There is a mess of valves in those units and chances are you're going to have one leaking past a little bit so you'll never get a solid vacuum. When you evacuate you must do a three point (suction, discharge, receiver)
    I am yet to get a model number from the client because e recently got Injured at work.

Could you please explain why I must do a 3 point vacuum? I mostly work on air con systems and only have do high and low side? My gauges are only the standard type with 3 hoses not a manifold set

I look forward to your advice. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyv View Post
    I am yet to get a model number from the client because e recently got Injured at work.

Could you please explain why I must do a 3 point vacuum? I mostly work on air con systems and only have do high and low side? My gauges are only the standard type with 3 hoses not a manifold set

I look forward to your advice. Thanks
    A three point is required due to the disaster of solenoid/check valves in the system. The condenser inlet and suction line solenoids are normally open but the rest are normally closed. In this system when one compartment is calling for heat and the other for cool the compartment calling for heat becomes the condenser. Fun **** when valves start to stick intermittently. On older RD-II the electrical is just as fun.
    tci.JPG

This is a TCI system with a host attached to the main unit. A TLE has no host and 2 remote evaps. The plumbing is the same.

A three point is required due to the disaster of solenoid/check valves in the system. The condenser inlet and suction line solenoids are normally open but the rest are normally closed. In this system when one compartment is calling for heat and the other for cool the compartment calling for heat becomes the condenser. Fun **** when valves start to stick intermittently. On older RD-II the electrical is just as fun.
    tci.JPG

This is a TCI system with a host attached to the main unit. A TLE has no host and 2 remote evaps. The plumbing is the same.
    Ah I see. This stuff is confusing to me compared to my usual stuff. If I were to use solenoid coil magnets how many would I need to have all the valves on the system open

tci.JPG

Feom what I can see there. Is the hot gas defrost discharge line always running to the evaporators and then is controlled by solenoids inside the evaps? Does this mean even if pumped down there would be gas in that line?

Hi reefermechanic

I have tried to send you the private mail too many times but, always got auto replied mail back that your email is not valided. Please kindly confirm your email again or mail me at goldenbulls@gmail.com

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenbull View Post
    Hi reefermechanic

I have tried to send you the private mail too many times but, always got auto replied mail back that your email is not valided. Please kindly confirm your email again or mail me at goldenbulls@gmail.comhi

Thanks,
    hi goldenbull you can chat with me via reefermechanic@hotmail.com and reefermechanic@yahoo.com adresses. see you reefermechanic.

ust a quick query…..

I have a NT40 reefer used as a static chiller (+5 setpoint), and this has been working well until the last few days when once or twice a day, the power trips at the breaker inside the reefer panel. The incoming mains supply is steady at 385v and everything seems fine. I reset it and it works again. There are no alarm codes. The only change is that the temp here has risen to around +40 in the last few days and this may have an effect.The trip mostly happens in the afternoon when the sun is shinning directly onto the working end of the container.

Have you heard of this happening in the extreme heat ? I am really hoping that its not the compressor windings starting to earth. It’s has the water cooled option but is set for air cooled.

Any wise words please

Can anybody help me in understanding, maintaining and repairing of Thermoking Magnum units?

Whats the best way to handle these units. I'm much interested to learn about them.

Please help me.
    shehzad.ahmd@gmail.com

Good day
    I am looking for a data downloader for thermoking and Daikin.
    Could you please advise?
    many thanks

I work in Bagdad, Iraq. The units I maintain are powered by gererators. I have several Carrier 69NT40-541, in which the controllers(micro link 3) have stopped working. The LED is flashing ERR1 or ERR2. Its hard to tell. I have the program card but it doesnt work. Carrier transport reefer div has yet to return phone call. I installed a Dixell controller, it runs but doesnt cool like it should. it is set for -18c but only gets down to -7 or so. I believe the smv is preventing it from reaching temp.

Quote Originally Posted by mp snyder View Post
    I work in Bagdad, Iraq. The units I maintain are powered by gererators. I have several Carrier 69NT40-541, in which the controllers(micro link 3) have stopped working. The LED is flashing ERR1 or ERR2. Its hard to tell. I have the program card but it doesnt work. Carrier transport reefer div has yet to return phone call. I installed a Dixell controller, it runs but doesnt cool like it should. it is set for -18c but only gets down to -7 or so. I believe the smv is preventing it from reaching temp.
    hi mp snyder, carrier has shared new version of software for ERR1. Pls contact by your service locator. good luck.. reefer mechanic..

Quote Originally Posted by reefermechanic View Post
    hi mp snyder, carrier has shared new version of software for ERR1. Pls contact by your service locator. good luck.. reefer mechanic..
    Hi Michael, lucky man for today pls check your e-mail see you. reefermechanic.

thanks guys i need "Ml3_serail_number.bin" so i can program my pc card.

Hello,I need service manual for Thermo King V-300 Max - electro schematics of the electrical board. Does anyone have it?

I am having an issue with a TK CRR-40 with a mp-3000 contoller. It showing "Flash Load". What does this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by mp snyder View Post
    I am having an issue with a TK CRR-40 with a mp-3000 contoller. It showing "Flash Load". What does this mean?
    Hi mp snyder you have to update the software. do you know how can do that?? see you reefermechanic

Hi guys, If you need laptop and communication programs and also connection cable for transport units you may contact with me.... For truck, trailer and reefer container units of Daikin, Carrier and Thermoking units. see you.. reefermechanic
    Send me a PM
    Last edited by frank; 25-07-2013 at 07:42 PM.

Hi reefermechanic,

I am having a problem with my Thermoking Reefer container and I was hoping you could help. I have a 2003 Thermoking Magnum unit with a MP-3000 controller. The unit is always set for the same temperature 13.3C or 56F. Recently the container has been going into defrost mode and sort of getting stuck there. To try and stop it, I set the 24 hour defrost to ON, and now it will go 24 hours and then get stuck in defrost. By "stuck" what it will do is go into defrost, heat the evaporator to 86F (aprox 10min), shut the heaters off, starts the compressor, runs for 1 min, goes back into defrost, and on and on. Checking the event log it shows Timed Defrost activated, then ended. These defrost cycles continue with intervals of 7-15min between. I have ran Full PTI and all of the temperature sensors seem to be working correctly. What could this be? I am completely stumped!

Thank you in advance,

BananaNick

Quote Originally Posted by BananaNick View Post
    Hi reefermechanic,

I am having a problem with my Thermoking Reefer container and I was hoping you could help. I have a 2003 Thermoking Magnum unit with a MP-3000 controller. The unit is always set for the same temperature 13.3C or 56F. Recently the container has been going into defrost mode and sort of getting stuck there. To try and stop it, I set the 24 hour defrost to ON, and now it will go 24 hours and then get stuck in defrost. By "stuck" what it will do is go into defrost, heat the evaporator to 86F (aprox 10min), shut the heaters off, starts the compressor, runs for 1 min, goes back into defrost, and on and on. Checking the event log it shows Timed Defrost activated, then ended. These defrost cycles continue with intervals of 7-15min between. I have ran Full PTI and all of the temperature sensors seem to be working correctly. What could this be? I am completely stumped!

Thank you in advance,

BananaNick
    Hi Bananick , Pls check the sensor test on "manual function test" within "PTI COMMAND" MENU. Do you know how can do that? I think defrost sensor/evaporator sensor is defective. Run the sensor test on manual function test. than check the sensors for 5 minutes.. And watch the all sensors. All sensors measurings must be same. Pls check that's and back to me. see you . Reefermechanic

Quote Originally Posted by BananaNick View Post
    Hi reefermechanic,

Thank you in advance,

BananaNick
    Hi banana, pls make a manual function test to the "sensor check" and pls note the all values of sensors. Maybe defrost sensor has been failure... good luck.... see you... reefermechanic.

Hello reefermechanic,
    I am new on this forum and new in refrigeration jobs.I need a help about how to log in "TransCentral" section of www.container.carrier.com and download all softwares versions for ThinLine,EliteLine and PrimeLine controllers.Thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by GoksPeks View Post
    Hello reefermechanic,
    I am new on this forum and new in refrigeration jobs.I need a help about how to log in "TransCentral" section of www.container.carrier.com and download all softwares versions for ThinLine,EliteLine and PrimeLine controllers.Thank you in advance
    hi gokspeks,

only authorized users can get download the softwares on web of carrier.

see you

reefermechanic

Thank you reefermechanic for response.
    I have one more question for all forum's members.-Does somebody have an user guide (step by step) how to configure controller's software versions for Carrier reefer containers. Or,give me please link to download it.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by GoksPeks View Post
    Thank you reefermechanic for response.
    I have one more question for all forum's members.-Does somebody have an user guide (step by step) how to configure controller's software versions for Carrier reefer containers. Or,give me please link to download it.
    Thank you
    hi gokspeks

if you want , I can talk about that's via Skype.

reefermechanicsh

see you
    reefermechanic

Dear reefer mechanic,I have no possibility to talk via skype.I can use only ship's e-mail.So would you be kind to give me your e-mail.Thank you in advance

Vacoel76 Guest

Hi reefermechanic, i want to ask about code alarm F3 @ cabin controller thermo king KV-300 II MAX
    Thanks before

Hi reefermechanic
    i want to know if you have a software or something for the diagnostics of Thermoking Sb210, 230 and 330. Im looking for service and repair manual of thèses units. I have like 20 of thoses units and we are starting to do the repair and maintenance on them but im not able to find information. Can you help me
    Thank you. My e-mail is daniel.racanelli@Hotmail.com

ngamyst Guest

I'm using Thermoking MD 200 with Driver Operation TS Series Truck Unit, it is meeting a problem of defrosting frequently .
    What's problem ? Could you please let me know ?
    My email : nguyenmockhiem2@yahoo.com.vn

Thank in advance !

Best regards,
    Khiem

Hi there!

I have a Carrier 69NT40-511-12 problem. When starting up the HP side immediately shoots up to about 2300 kpa. The compressor then cuts out and short cycles like this until it overheats. I weighed in a new charge as on the nameplate but the problem persists.

When I close the suction service valve almost completely the unit runs for a few minutes until the high pressure rises too high again.

I noticed the suction pressure seems too high if the valve is backseated about 200kpa. Also the liquid level in the receiver drops very quickly upon startup

I have no experience dealing with Suction modulating vale and suction solenoid valve. Are these causing the problem?

Thanks in advance