Hello Reefer Mechanic and others!
I am a newbie here and I am happy to be part of this forum.

Our 69NT40-541-322 have a problem on sup and ret temp. The sup cannot reach the set point of -23°C and it stays only at -20°C and ret at -18°C. When it was loaded the sup was -23°C and ret -19°C. My mate charge about 1kg of refrigerant even the DP already high but he suspect it has low charge. After the charging the sup and return goes up insted of going down and of course it alarmed HPS. He recover some to just below the limit of HP. We also observe some oil down of compressor and this compressor was recon because of the paint. We cannot find the leaking part by using electronic leak checker we did not find the leak. The next day i found it was off and main breaker was tripped off. We turned it on and observed. We obsrerved that warm air out of condenser fan was disappearing after few seconds of running, we change the drier. But still the sup and ret temp cannot reach set point. Here are some data I have:
Suction pressure -0.6 bar
Discharge pressure 20 bar
CD60 -18°C, we dont know this
Ambient 36°C
SMV 100

We tried defrost, plenty of water comes out but nothing change in temp after. We turned off the reefer but discharge pressue does not drop, it almost remain high but suction pressure goes up. By pump down the DP goes down. The reefer does not trip anymore. Tommorow i will check the DPRV by checking the pressure on discharge of compressor vs liquid-line. What do you think the problem is? Sorry for my grammar.