Quote Originally Posted by reefermanlynch View Post
Hi, can anyone help me ?I have a customer with a old TK reefer model TNE-508-34, this reefer is given me some serious problem I am unable to get it to work properly ,I check and change the following all three (3) sensor supply and return,KVQ valve,filter drier, TXV. Check both condenser and evaporator fans, compressor they are all satisfactory yet the system will not pull down to temperature (-25c) the system start up and the pressure and amps are ok and 5 minutes the suction line will frost up causing the pressure to drop off and the supply and return temp also. The following is the info taken from the controller. Supply LH -4.7. Supply RH -5.7. Return -4.0. Evap -4.9. Cond temp 44.5. KVQ setting -55.4. Cool cap 100%. Ambient temp 28.1c. Hi press 10.5bar. Hi press temp 101.2c. Comp amps 10.8/ 10.5/11.3. Can you help me out here if I am doing something wrong or not checking something or is there a TK emergency hot line number .
Thanks in advance
Lynch
Hi Lynch, Whats this unit? is a container, truck or trailer unit? see you. Reefermechanic.