Hybrid View

Re: all reefer container problems/daikin/carrier/thermoking/mitsubishi

Hi all reefer,
    First, sorry for my poor English.
    I have a problem with Carrier 551-506 (scroll compressor). It got P10-1 Fail when Pretrip, about 3-4 units got same this problem. I've check refrigerant OK, all valves are operating normally. When unit's in cooling mode (not in Pretrip), it run until about -10C to -12C, automatically actived deforst by system. Normally, a 40' unit take about 3-4 hours for a Pretrip, but it took over 6-9 hous then got P10-1 Fail. Also i've SW (5354), config (551-506) are OK. I was confused this problem, so anyone can help me for solving it pls.

Thanks & Bgds,

Quote Originally Posted by ReeferC View Post
    Hi all reefer,
    I have a problem with Carrier 551-506 (scroll compressor). It got P10-1 Fail when Pretrip, about 3-4 units got same this problem. I've check refrigerant OK, all valves are operating normally. When unit's in cooling mode (not in Pretrip), it run until about -10C to -12C, automatically actived deforst by system. Normally, a 40' unit take about 3-4 hours for a Pretrip, but it took over 6-9 hous then got P10-1 Fail. Also i've SW (5354), config (551-506) are OK. I was confused this problem, so anyone can help me for solving it pls.

Thanks & Bgds,

Hi reeferC

welcome on board)

Have you try work the normal operation to the reefer? You have to set the set temperatureto -18.0 C and pls note when return temperature to the -18.0 C. I no know have you check to the inside of reefer container. If there is damage on buffer plate and evaporator fan blades reefer unit doesn't cool. Check them pls.

good luck
    reefer mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by reefermechanic View Post
    Hi reeferC

welcome on board)

Have you try work the normal operation to the reefer? You have to set the set temperatureto -18.0 C and pls note when return temperature to the -18.0 C. I no know have you check to the inside of reefer container. If there is damage on buffer plate and evaporator fan blades reefer unit doesn't cool. Check them pls.

good luck
    reefer mechanic
    First, thanks so much for very quickly reply,
    Yes, i set unit -18C for cooling, as i said ''it run until about -10C to -12C, automatically actived deforst by system'', can't reach to -18C (i don't know why, i think this made pretrip's lasted). Return & Supply are normally, they different 6C. Also i've check evap motor fan, blade are OK, only the humidity sensor is cut, Inside, plate's good. Seem problem is why it run until about -10C to -12C, automatically actived deforst ?
    Hope u know.
    Thanks again,

First, thanks so much for very quickly reply,
    Yes, i set unit -18C for cooling, as i said ''it run until about -10C to -12C, automatically actived deforst by system'', can't reach to -18C (i don't know why, i think this made pretrip's lasted). Return & Supply are normally, they different 6C. Also i've check evap motor fan, blade are OK, only the humidity sensor is cut, Inside, plate's good. Seem problem is why it run until about -10C to -12C, automatically actived deforst ?
    Hope u know.
    Thanks again,

Hi ReeferC

I think air comes from outside to inside container.

Pls check all them below mationed then reply to me.

* Check the condenser coil. Dirty or clean?
    * Check the isolation of evaporator fan motor acces panels. There must be isolation for air bypass. You know this? Black insulating tape to the top of back of acces panels.
    * Check the door rubber of container doors.
    * Chek the Compressor service valves or liquid line shutoff valve
    partially closed?

* check insulation of air vent door. Also it must be fully close.

good luck

see you
    reefer mechanic

have u check the codes ,maybe its on e auto fresh

Hi all reefer,

Thanks & Bgds,
    and also you have to check air flow of condenser coil. If need clean the condenser coil.

see you

reefer mechanic.