Thread: Work in Dubai

Work in Dubai

Hi,

I'm thinking of relocating with my family to Dubai - anyone out there aware of how easy/difficult it is to do this from the UK? I've go 10 plus years experience as a refrigeration engineer with carrier/termo king/other units. Also, anyone know of any employers over there?

Re: Work in Dubai

Quote Originally Posted by GCSOFAGH View Post
    Hi,

I'm thinking of relocating with my family to Dubai - anyone out there aware of how easy/difficult it is to do this from the UK? I've go 10 plus years experience as a refrigeration engineer with carrier/termo king/other units. Also, anyone know of any employers over there?
    Hi,CGS Ive said this before, all main multinationals have offices there, They also have schools in Asian countries where they train locals and when they finish the course they hire them in mid east.

Regards Norm
    My wife used to say you never listen to a word I say at least I think that what she said

Quote Originally Posted by Toosh View Post
    Hi,CGS Ive said this before, all main multinationals have offices there, They also have schools in Asian countries where they train locals and when they finish the course they hire them in mid east.

Regards Norm
    Thanks - so I'm guessing this means that there's not a big demand for European Engineers/Managers?? I'm also guessing that workers from India would be cheaper for the multinationals than Europeans

Quote Originally Posted by GCSOFAGH View Post
    Thanks - so I'm guessing this means that there's not a big demand for European Engineers/Managers?? I'm also guessing that workers from India would be cheaper for the multinationals than Europeans
    Hi I worked for years in the mid east about 20 years ago they were the good times, anyway why don`t you take a trip to Dubai and suss things out nothing ventured nothing gained

Norm
    My wife used to say you never listen to a word I say at least I think that what she said

Thanks - we're heading over early next year so will check it out then