Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    rbartlett Guest

this is going where i feared it would

shogun is a welcome poster of great value technically and experience wise...

we should not alienate good guys from this group because of our differences -political, philosophical, sex, religion etc etc etc..;-)

cheers

richard

shogun7 Guest
    I say fellows , am I forgiven for my insensitivty and misunderstanding? Please forgive this poor military mind set. I would like to applogize to any member that I may have offended.
    I mean that Marc, I do not wish to persue this any further. It's a no win situation I will try to find the humor in the future. OH and Gary you have contributed nothing to this but snipe at me. Of course I understand ...You have your agenda
    I will concentrate on trying to provide my best toward the information and hopefully I may contribute toward it's success.
    Yours truly Roger "The old one"

Originally posted by rbartlett
    this is going where i feared it would

shogun is a welcome poster of great value technically and experience wise...

we should not alienate good guys from this group because of our differences -political, philosophical, sex, religion etc etc etc..;-)

cheers

richard
    Hear, hear! (I think that's how you chaps across the pond indicate enthusiastic agreement.)

If I may be permitted a few words about opinions: I think they are probably the least valuable things in the world.

Everyone has more than he needs.

Anyone will be happy to give you as many of his as you’d like.

Many will give you theirs whether you ask for them or not.

Everyone values his own more highly than anyone else’s.

But that’s just my opinion.

Rog

shogun7 Guest
    "Anyone who values his own opinions more highly than he does mine clearly has bad taste." You can't be serious...or are you?
    LOL See I can find the humer it this or was that a test?
    Roger

The Prof's understanding of British humor (humour) has come from watching episodes of "Benny Hill", "Keeping Up Appearances", "Are You Being Served?", and "Monty Python's Flying Circus". "Benny Hill", in his humble opinion, was the best...
    Prof Sporlan

Originally posted by Marc O'Brien
    Anyone who values his own opinions more highly than he does mine clearly has bad taste.
    Hmmmmm. Very similar to my thinking. Until now I thought I got that from the German side of the family, but after what I've read here lately, it's probably the Irish in me!

Rog
    Last edited by RogGoetsch; 03-03-2004 at 06:14 AM.

Come on now Prof - Was Benny Hill your favourite because of the humour or because of all those semi clad young lovilies? chasing around the place.

Bet you 10 dollars I know the real answer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12